PDA

View Full Version : How Do I (spoilers!

JknRich
11-18-2012, 10:45 AM
Ok I have just got to were Connor is a man. You have learnt the skills got a boat and got you outfit and hidden blades.
I just want to know where you start making your little villages on the frontier and all that.

What is next.

playassassins1
11-18-2012, 11:18 AM
Building up your homestead starts in sequence 6. Which I'm assuming you're in right now.

JknRich
11-18-2012, 11:20 AM
Building up your homestead starts in sequence 6. Which I'm assuming you're in right now.

The mission I'm on is "the Johnson trail" or something like that so am I close. As I been waiting to do this bit.

playassassins1
11-18-2012, 11:34 AM
Building up the homestead requires you to do homestead missions. You can find them in the frontier boston and new york. Once you've recruited a villager, he's settled in the homestead. when you have someone settled there. You can level up the villagers by helping them.

JknRich
11-18-2012, 01:23 PM
Building up the homestead requires you to do homestead missions. You can find them in the frontier boston and new york. Once you've recruited a villager, he's settled in the homestead. when you have someone settled there. You can level up the villagers by helping them.

I have done some mission. But not sure what to do next.

BBALive
11-18-2012, 02:12 PM
I have done some mission. But not sure what to do next.

Keep doing Homestead missions. It's not hard. Once no more Homestead missions icons are on the map you need to progress in the main story.