PDA

View Full Version : [spoilers] Want to know the sea shanty sung by the sailors

Namiwakiru
11-18-2012, 02:11 AM
(Final edit: I found all 3 songs, put em in a thread here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/726889-Spoilers-List-Lyrics-and-Links-for-AC3-sea-shanties?p=8708819#post8708819)

Ok first off the song I am looking for is not, "Haul on the Bowline", it's the other song.

Haul on the Bowline is the song sung at the very beginning of Hathams journey on the ship and I note that it has caused some confusion with others trying to find the other song.

The song I am after is sung usually at night, such as when you are investigating a possible mutiny on board the boat, the sailors congregate below deck, drinking and dancing.

Hopefully someone has found something?

Edit: it seems there are actually 3 songs sung on board the ship, Haul on the bowline, sung at the intro of the Atlantic crossing, a somber solo sung during the day and finally the one I am after sung at nights while the sailors drink and dance as mentioned above

Edit 2: have some more info, but still not what I am after.

Haul on the Bowline: plays during the intro sequence for Hathams journey across the Atlantic

Aboard a Man'o'war: a solo sung during the day as Hatham walks around below deck once you gain control

Unknown: the song I want to know, sung at night with both solo and crew parts, sailors drink and dance during it, best time is during Hathams investigation in to the possible mutiny

Gianavel
11-18-2012, 03:30 AM
Can you transcribe some of the lyrics?

Namiwakiru
11-18-2012, 04:07 AM
Can you transcribe some of the lyrics?

I need to go back once I have completed the game, but I plan to research it with the lyrics if needed. Just hoping someone might have know and could save me the trouble lol