PDA

View Full Version : "Listen to all of Washington's conversations"

Simply_Fabulous
11-18-2012, 01:52 AM
I'm not sure if this a repeat thread or not but w/e
So I've talked to Washington in sequence 9 and in the epilogue and that is all I can find?? I googled it to see that there is a glitch with it, but I'm just wondering if I missed one???

MastaGengis
11-18-2012, 01:55 AM
the sequence 9 convo is multiple so you have to follow him and keep talking ... before leaving the encampment to do the mission

LightRey
11-18-2012, 01:58 AM
the sequence 9 convo is multiple so you have to follow him and keep talking ... before leaving the encampment to do the mission
This is correct. There is a follow-up conversation in sequence 9 right after the first one. Just find him again after first talking to him and talk to him again.

Simply_Fabulous
11-18-2012, 05:59 AM
I talked to him twice in the camp and then in New York. But still nothing?

MastaGengis
11-18-2012, 03:28 PM
Did the conversations in sequence 9 have cutscenes and end with 2 names added to your log ? this occurs having followed GW through the encampment whilst prompting further conversation.

Silhouelle
11-18-2012, 05:54 PM
Did you speak with Layfette (spelling? :S) at the camp, after Washington mentions you should meet him? I haven't a clue whether doing so is required to unlock a new convo with Washington or not, but its worth a shot. :)

CarinaGTi
11-18-2012, 06:43 PM
I have the same problem, played trough story mode without skipping the cutscenes, and found him in New York. I talked to him but now when I talk to him all it does is start a game of Jeu de Boule (as I call it).

Lookes like a glitch to me, I''ll try and replay the sequence 9 stories, see if that helps.

Simply_Fabulous
11-20-2012, 01:31 AM
Did the conversations in sequence 9 have cutscenes and end with 2 names added to your log ? this occurs having followed GW through the encampment whilst prompting further conversation.
I...I don't know actually. I only did the part where I spoke to him and then exited the memory, thinking it was all I needed. Should I go back and actually do the entire mission?

Did you speak with Layfette (spelling? :S) at the camp, after Washington mentions you should meet him? I haven't a clue whether doing so is required to unlock a new convo with Washington or not, but its worth a shot. :)
I talked to Lafayette before I spoke to Washington on my first playthough bc it's Lafayette and he's cool. But I don't know.

MastaGengis
11-20-2012, 01:36 AM
The first conversation ends then follow him till it prompts a convo with a cutscene of the pitt house after that further follow for the final part of the convo,in which he mentions "Tadeusz Kosciuszko" then you can quit the mission

Simply_Fabulous
11-20-2012, 02:59 AM
I've spoken to him twice and then I could not speak to him anymore, but I'll try it again. Thanks for the help guys. :D

ctuagent15
11-20-2012, 03:16 AM
you guys know there is a conversation with him in sequence 10 as well as 9 and the epilogue right

osborn2009
11-23-2012, 07:30 PM
you guys know there is a conversation with him in sequence 10 as well as 9 and the epilogue right

Ok so I cant get Washington to even talk to me in 9-1... Which part of sequence 10 do I have to go to in order to talk with him?

bitebug2003
11-23-2012, 07:37 PM
There is an Assassin's Creed Hints and Tips forum http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/279-Assassin-s-Creed-Hints-amp-Tips

Please use it in future for gameplay related help etc.

Thanks