PDA

View Full Version : Homestead missions aren't showing up anywhere? Requesting help!

Dieinthedark
11-18-2012, 12:55 AM
I am in sequence 10 currently and the problem is rather simple. Regardless of where I go, Boston, New York, the frontier or the Homestead itself there are NO homestead missions. Yes, the map legend is set to everything being on. Yes, I have synched all of my viewpoints. Yes I know that the icons should just show up on the map and I walk over and start the missions. They are simply not there. In the DNA tracker menu it shows that I have completed the first memory for the huntress, the woodworker and the two lumber guys. That's it. I have sent this problem to Support and they proceeded to tell me when these levels are supposed to unlock. That's just it, THEY HAVEN'T. So I come to the forums once again to TRY to get this figured out. I thank you for any help. If something doesn't make sense please just ask and I will clarify.

zhengyingli
11-18-2012, 01:53 AM
Maybe you forgot about someone asking you for a favor to buy them something in NY, because that doesn't show up on the map. Go to any store in NY and the items you're looking for have their own category.

AegisVertigo
11-18-2012, 02:40 AM
Well, there is a certain set of homestead missions in every sequence. It is possible that you have finished all of the missions in sequence ten. You can still finish any uncompleted missions after you finish the campaign.

LightRey
11-18-2012, 03:13 AM
The thing is, the first homestead mission is supposed to show up the moment you've finished the lumberjack mission. The game even zooms at its location from where Connor's standing. I'm not sure how that one couldn't show up on the map or even if it really didn't, how it could still be missed.

Dieinthedark
11-19-2012, 03:49 AM
So I still have nothing whatsoever. No artisans, can't craft anything though I've unlocked a ton of different recipes. Support still doesn't understand that the artisans themselves aren't showing up in my game. What's worse is that LightRey doesn't have an answer either so something must be seriously wrong.

dannyHEX
11-19-2012, 04:06 AM
I just got done with sequence ten and there was a black ladys farm about to be ambushed by red coats and I saved her and she now shows up in my homestead, the missions are there, maybe just not in the area you are in. Try going to frontier or whatever the other foresty area is called and try again, or maybe the game hasnt progressed enough.

Black_Widow9
11-19-2012, 04:09 AM
Hello,
There are spoilers in the Patch Notes but under Location: Menus it says-

Homestead mission icons are now displayed on the map when selecting the "Missions" filter

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/726389-Assassin-s-Creed-III-Thanksgiving-Patch-Spoilers-Forums

;)

rileypoole1234
11-19-2012, 04:53 AM
Hmmm this is the first report I've heard of this happening. The first thing I can think of is maybe try and beat the game, and then they'll show up. Beyond that... Well I'm not much help when it comes to bugs and glitches anyways so I can't really be of help.

Dieinthedark
11-19-2012, 05:47 AM
Hello,
There are spoilers in the Patch Notes but under Location: Menus it says-

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/726389-Assassin-s-Creed-III-Thanksgiving-Patch-Spoilers-Forums

;)

Thank you kindly! Ill be glad to experience the rest of the game soon then!

Count Brackmoor
04-04-2013, 04:04 AM
I may have some insight. I had the same issue and kept scratching my head. Not sure if it will help your situation, but try going to the Frontier. The first real homestead mission is located there. Don't just look at frontier on the map, actually go there. You should recruit the farmer by doing this. Go back to the homestead afterward and more missions should pop up.