PDA

View Full Version : What do you guy's think of Angry Joe's review of ACIII

Sackprince
11-17-2012, 10:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA7mnoeXe3I&list=UUsgv2QHkT2ljEixyulzOnUQ&index=2&feature=plcp

this is my favorite reviewer. his reviews are always so detailed and funny and long. I dont agree on all points of this review. but overall its pretty good he's always so honest.
So why did i post this? well i want to know what you guys think of this review. everybody pretty much bombed IGN for there review so is this one better?

Assassin_M
11-17-2012, 10:08 PM
I liked the Humor..

He missed some VERY valid complaints, though..

Sackprince
11-17-2012, 10:11 PM
I liked the Humor..

He missed some VERY valid complaints, though..

well he is the first reviewer that say's most characters are dull and complain about the homestead. so thats something. i rememberd your complaints mostly about stuff they didn't put in their game right?

LoyalACFan
11-17-2012, 10:13 PM
I agreed with him on most stuff, though I enjoyed Connor as a character and my overall opinion of the game is much higher than his seems to be. At any rate, I appreciated that it was detailed and helpful, unlike IGN's vague bullcrap review.

Sackprince
11-17-2012, 10:15 PM
I agreed with him on most stuff, though I enjoyed Connor as a character and my overall opinion of the game is much higher than his seems to be. At any rate, I appreciated that it was detailed and helpful, unlike IGN's vague bullcrap review.

yeah excatlly his review could actually be quit helpfull for a sequel

AdrianJacek
11-17-2012, 10:27 PM
yeah excatlly his review could actually be quit helpfull for a sequel

Totally. They should add better treasure in the next game. Or darker loading screen.
Oh, wait...

Assassin_M
11-17-2012, 10:29 PM
well he is the first reviewer that say's most characters are dull and complain about the homestead. so thats something. i rememberd your complaints mostly about stuff they didn't put in their game right?
He definitely does it better than IGN (Duh) His Review was pretty good, but He missed the weak points of Stealth and How static the world feels after some time..

LoyalACFan
11-17-2012, 10:29 PM
Totally. They should add better treasure in the next game. Or darker loading screen.
Oh, wait...

The white loading screen complaint was a bit silly, but he IS onto something there. AC does tend to have really awkward loading screen transitions, especially during really tense or emotional scenes. They should work on more seamless cutscene-to-gameplay transitions in the future.

Assassin_M
11-17-2012, 10:37 PM
The white loading screen complaint was a bit silly, but he IS onto something there. AC does tend to have really awkward loading screen transitions, especially during really tense or emotional scenes. They should work on more seamless cutscene-to-gameplay transitions in the future.
This is in AC III, because of the swapped face models..It`s a Console Limitation..

LoyalACFan
11-17-2012, 10:41 PM
This is in AC III, because of the swapped face models..It`s a Console Limitation..

It's always been like that though. There's always been a loading screen between cutscenes and gameplay.

Assassin_M
11-17-2012, 10:44 PM
It's always been like that though. There's always been a loading screen between cutscenes and gameplay.
Not as long as AC III`s and also, In some bits in AC II, there`s sometimes seemeless transition between Gameplay and Cutscenes. When no other Model is being rendered..

RyokuMC
11-17-2012, 10:46 PM
Stupid in the most part

He dont know what hes talking about, he say "This is the first time we control a Woman in multiplayer"

He NEVER PLAYED the multiplayer of Brotherhood and Revelations

Lass4r
11-17-2012, 11:13 PM
Well I definitely don't agree with him on the story. Despite the dullness of Connor, I thought the story was really stellar, with the exception of the actual recolutionary battles (bunker hill, Lexington/Concord). How come they talked so much of these "grand battles" when the only one where you really utilised this "battle stealth" they talked about was Bunker Hill? Oh well, I was extremely grateful for Haytham, he made the whole thing so much more interesting.

naran6142
11-17-2012, 11:34 PM
I have watched the whole thing yet but i agree with him about the battle stuff. Like that running through the firing line thing, im going to try that to see if you actually cant do it

Assassin_M
11-17-2012, 11:37 PM
I have watched the whole thing yet but i agree with him about the battle stuff. Like that running through the firing line thing, im going to try that to see if you actually cant do it
You can`t..

Dont try xD

zhengyingli
11-17-2012, 11:42 PM

The trailer was badass. But the first time I watched it, I was thinking "this is so stupid" in terms of its outlandishness (word?). At least in the Brotherhood trailer Ezio had some back up fire.

naran6142
11-17-2012, 11:52 PM
ahh to bad :p would have been cool to act out the trailer

AdrianJacek
11-18-2012, 12:55 PM
ahh to bad :p would have been cool to act out the trailer

Um... the final mission in the Benedict Arnold DLC?