PDA

View Full Version : So can we get some concrete story telling??[spoilers]

Rendyoflesh
11-17-2012, 07:14 PM
I'm not saying that the ending was bad but it was vague and trippy.

You basically told us that Minerva was Evil and that there was only one way to save the world and that was by releasing Minerva into the world but would also become the Tyrant of it

I just dont understand what kind of ending is this? This was probably as upsetting as ME3 was.

You keep adding to the first civ story but then what gives? Were the hell was Jupiter when Juno and Minerva was speaking to Desmond

You said they all died but Minerva managed to live but then how did juno?

And if we chose Juno or Minerva's the ending would still suck because it would feel like we did all that work for nothing through 4 sequels.

Ubisoft please make DLC or a better sequel and just spill the beans i think its time we all deserve answers that can close the chapter to this entire story your only giving us bits at each ending which i was cool with until now its like you WANT to milk this game.

F4H bandicoot
11-17-2012, 07:49 PM
It was Juno that lived, Minerva was still in the past, just looking forward through time.

It's nowhere near as bad as ME3's ending, so let's not go there

vivaxardas
11-17-2012, 08:00 PM
So can we get some concrete story telling?? Probably not this time, but there is always a new AC game to look forward to. May be they take our opinions about the story into consideration. At least I hope so. I am an optimist. ;)

Rendyoflesh
11-17-2012, 08:15 PM
It was Juno that lived, Minerva was still in the past, just looking forward through time.

It's nowhere near as bad as ME3's ending, so let's not go there

Yes lets go there it was **** well borderline on it. It takes a huge dump on the things we did in all the other AC's and basically screws over 3 generations of assassins.

It could have been worst and like i said it wasan't "Bad" But it was vague... And how the hell did Juno live? Theres an unanswered question were the **** is Jupiter?

Who the hell are all these other gods they named? There was no elaboration only the choice he had..

TrueAssassin77
11-17-2012, 08:20 PM
they spent to much timke doing the prolouge rather than making a good ending...

Rendyoflesh
11-17-2012, 08:28 PM
they spent to much timke doing the prolouge rather than making a good ending...I agree the prologue took forever to pick up.

zhengyingli
11-17-2012, 08:30 PM
Yes lets go there it was **** well borderline on it. It takes a huge dump on the things we did in all the other AC's and basically screws over 3 generations of assassins.

It could have been worst and like i said it wasan't "Bad" But it was vague... And how the hell did Juno live? Theres an unanswered question were the **** is Jupiter?

Who the hell are all these other gods they named? There was no elaboration only the choice he had..
Tinia is Jupiter, if you know your mythology. And Juno simply stored herself within the temple. Presentation is crappy, but the most of the answers you were looking for are actually there. Jupiter's probably saved for the next game.

FrankieSatt
11-18-2012, 12:55 AM
The ending is so convoluted I would have to say that it's the worst ending I've seen in a video game, since I've never played ME3 I can't say anything about that. THIS is why the AC franchise should end now. They will just screw this up even more going forward.

Rendyoflesh
11-18-2012, 02:46 AM
Tinia is Jupiter, if you know your mythology. And Juno simply stored herself within the temple. Presentation is crappy, but the most of the answers you were looking for are actually there. Jupiter's probably saved for the next game.

I have no idea were they could possibly take the next game... Japan? Connors story continued?

But either way its how they plan to present the next step Desmond is dead. But then we have these guys after who talk about pivots maybe them??

pirate1802
11-18-2012, 03:55 AM
The ending is so convoluted I would have to say that it's the worst ending I've seen in a video game, since I've never played ME3 I can't say anything about that. THIS is why the AC franchise should end now. They will just screw this up even more going forward.

I sincerely hope they don't listen to you. :P

PurpleHaze1980
11-18-2012, 04:02 AM
I have no idea were they could possibly take the next game... Japan? Connors story continued?

But either way its how they plan to present the next step Desmond is dead. But then we have these guys after who talk about pivots maybe them??

Apparently UBisoft have stated on more than one occasion that they will never do a game in feudal Japan (not sure why as I think that has potential. Maybe they just can't think of a Templar tie in for it).

There are a lot of historic events they could cover but whether they will or not is a wait and see.

I also agree the ending lacked. Anticlimatic kind of. It just didn't give me the feeling of closure for The story that I thought there would be.

Rendyoflesh
11-18-2012, 03:40 PM
Apparently UBisoft have stated on more than one occasion that they will never do a game in feudal Japan (not sure why as I think that has potential. Maybe they just can't think of a Templar tie in for it).

There are a lot of historic events they could cover but whether they will or not is a wait and see.

I also agree the ending lacked. Anticlimatic kind of. It just didn't give me the feeling of closure for The story that I thought there would be.

ACR gave me closure AC3 just made me say "WtF?"

InfectedNation
11-18-2012, 10:49 PM
You've got Juno and Minerva mixed up.

TrueAssassin77
11-18-2012, 11:00 PM
Juno= Hera

Minerva= Athena

just so everyone knows