PDA

View Full Version : Achilles' original outfit Bug... Did not get it [spoilers]

thornenott
11-17-2012, 07:33 AM
Anyone having a bug where you cannot pick up the Achilles' original outfit? I did the completed the memory for it, but still cannot get it... Is this a bug for the PS3?

Assassin_M
11-17-2012, 07:51 AM
You have to finish ALL Homestead missions..

thornenott
11-17-2012, 08:27 AM
Ok so I need to do all Homestead missions... So why does all the site said "available on the completion of the Achilles' Painting memory"

Assassin_M
11-17-2012, 08:28 AM
Ok so I need to do all Homestead missions... So why does all the site said "available on the completion of the Achilles' Painting memory"
Wait...You already hanged Achilles` Painting ??

thornenott
11-17-2012, 09:03 AM
Cannot get the painting to appear,I know it is by the fireplace.... But it just will not appear.

Assassin_M
11-17-2012, 09:06 AM
Cannot get the painting to appear,I know it is by the fireplace.... But it just will not appear.
Ah.. Then You still have not finished all missions...When you finish all Homestead missions, then the Painting will be hanged

thornenott
11-17-2012, 09:18 AM
Ok... So I most have miss some people in that one where you hole L1 and scan the people in the Homestead. Thank you for helping me

Assassin_M
11-17-2012, 09:20 AM
Ok... So I most have miss some people in that one where you hole L1 and scan the people in the Homestead. Thank you for helping me
No No.. Those are the Common man Missions. What I`m telling you is marked on the map with a Manor Icon called Homestead Mission.

Like the one where you got the Painting and Outfit for Achilles. Also like the ones you recruit settlers to live on your land...

You`re not finished with those yet

projectpat06
11-17-2012, 09:33 AM
The last bit of homestead missions won't show until sequence 11.

spoiler: after the battle of Chesapeake bay

thornenott
11-17-2012, 10:09 AM
I did all the Homestead Mission apart from the one you go around scanning people in the Homestead to get info on their jobs.. Like Blacksmith.

Assassin_M
11-17-2012, 10:11 AM
I did all the Homestead Mission apart from the one you go around scanning people to get info on their jobs.. Like Blacksmith.
Are you sure you did all the Homestead missions ?? Which Sequence are you at ?

(Because if have indeed finished all Homestead missions, and still have no outfit, then that is a glitch. Also, Scanning is not part of the Homestead missions.)

thornenott
11-17-2012, 10:52 AM
Yeah... I did them all, there is nothing lift for me to do in that Homestead. Part from the scan thing. But all of them are done.

Assassin_M
11-17-2012, 10:52 AM
Yeah... I did them all, there is nothing lift for me to do in that Homestead.
Just please answer my question.. What sequence are you on ?

thornenott
11-17-2012, 11:45 AM
10 or 11... Um I got to the part where Achilles Davenport is dieing after Desmond bring back his father.

NyxCrab
11-17-2012, 10:05 PM
Have you done the mission "Legacy" where Achilles dies and is buried? If you have, there is one more mission before you can get his outfit. Make sure you are in or have finished sequence 10 or 11 first.

Gianavel
11-18-2012, 02:14 AM
IF you had actually completed ALL of the Homestead missions, then the painting would be hung up - NOT sitting by the fireplace wrapped up. If the painting isn't hanging, then you HAVEN'T done ALL of the Homestead missions.

The Encyclopedia of the Common Man (the one where you scan people) is NOT a Homestead mission.