PDA

View Full Version : New York Underground bug

hiddenpredator
11-17-2012, 05:12 AM
While I was playing AC 3 and I wanted to explore 100% of the tunnels so i came to an area in underground New York by the right hand corner were i had not been yet. so I come to this area and there is the red panneling and I know to blow it up with TNT barrels. So I searched and searched and found it down the hall, i lit the torch right above it. Got excited about finding what was going to be over on the other side. I picked up the barrel then just like that the screen went white and the water dropping noises increased a lot. I was terrified because the noise was so loud and that the screen went white. So I turned off my PS3 went into the other room to watch TV came back an hour later. Then I did everything exactly as before and it did it again, luckily I was ready for the incredibly loud water drop noises. Is anyone else having this problem, thanks for anyone who responds.

thornenott
11-17-2012, 07:26 AM
No you are not the only one... I had that when I tried the same thing, if you go out to anywhere on the map if keep happen until you turn off the PS3

Dreagone
12-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Yes it is happening to quite a few people, myself included. To date, it still has not been fixed.