PDA

View Full Version : combat is way too easy.....

Radman500
11-17-2012, 01:57 AM
every ac game, combat is too easy...

i don't get why people are praising the assassins creed 3 combat system.... "free flowing"" etc..... all this i hear,... but its not, its too easy

once you know what you do, you can hardly ever get hurt

i slaughtered whole groups of people without getting touched, it kind of takes the fun away

Assassin_M
11-17-2012, 01:59 AM
-___- When you have a problem with others` Opinions, then you become a very sad, sad Person..

Also.... BLOODY FEEDBACK THREAD

TrueAssassin77
11-17-2012, 02:00 AM
AC2, ACB, and ACR were even easier. its a step in the right direction

psf22
11-17-2012, 02:00 AM
It's more action packed regardless of difficulty that's why people say it's more freeflow incl myself.

Now go make a video of you killing more than 50 jagers without using guns/recruits/running away etc.

zhengyingli
11-17-2012, 02:02 AM
every ac game, combat is too easy...

"free flowing"" etc..... all this i hear,... but its not, its too easy

"Easy" doesn't mean "non-free-flow," though.

TrueAssassin77
11-17-2012, 02:04 AM
factually wrong when you say it's more freeflow.
sorry.
ACB was the truest sense of freeflow.
AC3, you can freeflow sometimes but than the guys that can't be freeflowed hop in the fight, and you have to wait for them to attack so you can counter... that is not considered freeflow

RatonhnhakeFan
11-17-2012, 02:14 AM
True. At least the lack of potions makes it possible to die in AC3, it never happened to me in Ezio Trilogy lol. It may not be the hardest as you can indeed counter incredibly effective, but it's so **** enjoyable.

Sidizen
11-17-2012, 03:52 AM
Guys, this game is about stealth, which is fun. And honestly who doesn't love seeing somebody getting owned with a tomahawk!!!

RyokuMC
11-17-2012, 03:59 AM
Options:

ISS > Off
Map>Off
HealthBar> Off

Problem resolved xD

kriegerdesgottes
11-17-2012, 04:16 AM
easy but super fun :D I've never been a fan of difficulty. Imagine that :rolleyes:

pirate1802
11-17-2012, 05:01 AM
Another of the Radman threads :D

naran6142
11-17-2012, 05:36 AM
sorry.
AC3, you can freeflow sometimes but than the guys that can't be freeflowed hop in the fight, and you have to wait for them to attack so you can counter... that is not considered freeflow

thats true, but just today i thought i did a streak on a jagar but i tried a whole bunch of time to repeat it and it didnt work... guess it was a glitch

zhengyingli
11-17-2012, 05:49 AM
thats true, but just today i thought i did a streak on a jagar but i tried a whole bunch of time to repeat it and it didnt work... guess it was a glitch
It wasn't a glitch. If he starts flinching, he is susceptible to guard breaks and chain kills.

ProdiGurl
11-17-2012, 02:21 PM

Exactly right. When the game was first released, people were complaining it was too hard. :/
& you know, come to think of it, Batman isn't particularly 'hard' combat, but it's very challenging in the way you fight and try to achieve combos etc.

sorry.

Yep

True. At least the lack of potions makes it possible to die in AC3, it never happened to me in Ezio Trilogy lol. It may not be the hardest as you can indeed counter incredibly effective, but it's so **** enjoyable.

Ya - only I did die often in ACB till I properly learned kill streaks. Then it became very easy, same w/ ACR. In fact I found ACR easiest of all 3.

Guys, this game is about stealth, which is fun. And honestly who doesn't love seeing somebody getting owned with a tomahawk!!!

lol - I actually bought that Iron Dagger & have been using that - it seems even more damaging than the Tomahawk but the animation isn't quite as satisfying.

Options:

ISS > Off
Map>Off
HealthBar> Off

Problem resolved xD

Yep - lack of imagination. don't want to make it harder yet complain it's too easy. :rolleyes:

easy but super fun :D I've never been a fan of difficulty. Imagine that :rolleyes:

lol me either - I prefer it just the way it is. I have a hard enough time synching some of this.

Another of the Radman threads :D

I thought the same thing. Wonder how many more he'll come out with in his negative little bag of tricks. hehe
*snore*

Noble6
11-17-2012, 03:22 PM
So people are still wanting it to be really easy:(. This game was a bit more difficult so it was a tiny step to right direction. I can't understand why they don't make difficulty levels or a hard mode. For example in batman AC there wasn't indicators when enemy hit you in next game plus(and in desmond parts). There was still too much health and in my opinion five enemmies shooting connor at the same time should kill him. . I got also idea that there should be two kinds of enemy attacks which have to be countered with different buttons. Kinda like when using humanshield.

For me it's important to have right difficulty level to keep things interesting

pb0yd1
11-17-2012, 03:50 PM
Easy to you hard to others ,hard too you easy to others .
No show me a video ,or ots just words ,i completed the game in 1hr 20mins ,no prove it .
Also do you need approval form community ??

BBALive
11-17-2012, 04:07 PM
sorry.

There's generally always a way to continue your killstreak. Jagers being the only exception.

rego00123
11-17-2012, 04:08 PM
eh....AC combat has always been easy. this game is no exception to that fact

ProdiGurl
11-17-2012, 04:14 PM
@ BB, it's difficult to keep killstreaks going for me becuz of the longer muskets they use. Someone always manages to get a poke in on me at some point. & if it's not that, it's the different guard types that make me work harder. That rope dart is sure coming in handy. & each time I get them down onto the ground, I go in for the kill & somebody ends up stabbing me with another musket from some direction or another.
I don't think it's entirely too easy and the lack of health potion is in the mix too. But ya, it's not that hard - I just think the new combo stuff & animations make it a ton of fun to fight in groups.

But hey, people are complaining that Lockpicking is way too hard :eek:

Sidizen
11-17-2012, 04:38 PM
All I do, whenever I am in a group of enemies, is click the X/A button twice which then knocks every foe down and then I finish them off.

MasterAssasin84
11-17-2012, 05:25 PM
ACB and Revelation was borderlining button mashing i reall the combat system has evolved into something good here because i like the fact that every guard and enemy will require a different tactic