PDA

View Full Version : Couple other issues

LukeS1933
11-16-2012, 09:57 PM
I had an issue where i couldn't complete the optional objective in the 'The Tea Party Mission' "throw three redcoats in the water" even though i was. Another issue is the extra ammunition capacity from Uplay that I never received. I hate to complain about a pristine made game because i'm not the complaining type. But thanks for taking all of your fans issues into account.

MT4K
11-16-2012, 10:25 PM
Capacity upgrades from UPlay need to be crafted.

The redcoat in water thing. Was you countering the enemy and then using the throw button to throw them? I know it's kind of the only way to throw an enemy, but you would be surprised. I'm sure some people have tried just knocking the guards into the water and expecting it to count :p.

LukeS1933
11-18-2012, 04:24 PM
I realize they have to be crafted and I got the other capacity upgrades, cartridge pouch upgrades 1-3 and the others. but isn't there one more cartridge, rope dart, bait, snare, trip mine, arrow, and smoke bomb upgrade?

LukeS1933
12-02-2012, 04:51 AM
I think there is 1 more upgrade pouch for each of my items only obtained throught uplay. I haven't been able to access them yet. I'd appreciate any help.