PDA

View Full Version : I don't mean to be "that guy" but hear me out.

the_atm
11-16-2012, 09:32 PM
Ok so I have mixed feelings over the hood patch. I want to be able to have the option to have it up or down. here's my reasoning.

With the hood down, he seems more human. He's not some hooded character who stalks guards, he's a man with a face... who stalks guards. It adds the much needed humanity to main character. NOW this is not just me who thinks this. When Army Of Two: 40th Day was being released, the creative director said that they made it so when out of battle, the characters masks would be up, not on because it added a much needed sense of humanity to the characters, not mindless killers.

Now i'm not hating this patch, I like it because... Connors Mohawk ponytail bugs me, but I still like to see it down.

Those are my thoughts on the matter, take them as you will.

cap10a
11-16-2012, 09:37 PM
his hood will still be down while in the homestead

the_atm
11-16-2012, 09:51 PM
I know that, but what if you want it on in Boston? I just think people freaked out to much over it.

xboxauditore
11-16-2012, 09:55 PM
I would prefer if you could choose to put it on or off, But I don't want to have another long wait for a different patch, Not that Ubisoft would do that anyway.

the_atm
11-16-2012, 10:02 PM
I would prefer if you could choose to put it on or off, But I don't want to have another long wait for a different patch, Not that Ubisoft would do that anyway.
Not sure when the american thanksgiving is, but i was kidna hoping that this thread would catch the eyes of ubisoft and they would alter that patch for the option instead of releasing than releasing another one after that.

cap10a
11-16-2012, 10:05 PM
i think this is more important than the hood issue: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/726553-ATTN-UBISOFT-No-quiver-Attacked-Convoy-Connor-s-hair-bugs-NOT-RANDOM