PDA

View Full Version : Stopped at the gate...Help needed

Rams1fan
11-16-2012, 07:00 PM
Hey I'm stopped at the gate.I have to shoot the powder kegs but it wont fire the rifle or the pistol.How about a lil help on how to get thru this section.

MT4K
11-16-2012, 07:02 PM
Shoot the barrel on the ground below the cart.

xboxauditore
11-16-2012, 07:08 PM
Yeah I had this problem and was yelling to my friend about it, Press LT (Or the aim button on other consoles) and look at the red barrel at the bottom of the cart, Then hold the secondary button until he's aiming the gun then let go of the secondary weapon button and BAM!

harleyden
11-17-2012, 06:27 AM
PS3 I tried at least 4 times can't get him to even aim hold L1 to aim at barrels on the ground he loads rifle and still he will not fire or even aim rifle or pistol. just can't pass this part any ideas would be great.

Gianavel
11-17-2012, 07:40 AM
You can only shoot things that are targetable. Things that are targetable have a white glow around them when you're targeting them. If there's no white glow, you can't shoot it.

I should really keep a copy of this statement so I can just cut and paste since this seems to come up at least once a day and people can't seem to be bothered to use the search function...

Aphex_Tim
11-17-2012, 08:12 AM
PS3 I tried at least 4 times can't get him to even aim hold L1 to aim at barrels on the ground he loads rifle and still he will not fire or even aim rifle or pistol. just can't pass this part any ideas would be great.

Well you probably already fired the rifle before if it's reloading. Just wait 'til it's reloaded, then aim at one of the barrels and tap triangle.

harleyden
11-17-2012, 05:07 PM
Sorry I did a search to find this thread I'm trying to just start another game I understand how he shoots and how to target the barrels I shot the two men right before this part with no problem at the gate you can't move him back or foward just spin him he reloads rifle and then it is at his side when you push triangle he just stands there he will not shoot I aimed at every barrel there then push triangle and nothing. I'm starting another game we'll see what happens when I get to this part again. I'm hopeing it works.

MT4K
11-17-2012, 05:19 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720994-I-Cant-SHoot-the-Barrels-In-the-Fort-Forums