PDA

View Full Version : I need someone to hear me out!!!!

ej_the_shadow
11-16-2012, 05:18 PM
Sorry for the spamming, I just need a confirmation or anything!!!!

I read all the Patch notes and didnt see my bug to be fixed... Please read all, I beg you, I only need one more trophy to get my Platinum, the Pivots trophy. Please u guys gotta believe me! Customer support told my friend that they are hard to find, I bet they are but please keep reading, its not difficulty its a bug.

My Pivots are bugged. After the Pivots Epilogue I didnt get the green area in my map so I couldnt place any. I've never seen a Pivot in the game. After the Epilogue and intro to them, I opened my map and there was nothing to do (no green area). So I kept playing and I just Fully Synched the whole game.

In my Pivots selection, it says "Pivot scanned in undefined. Find it". After the Epilogue, I didnt get the green area people mention about.Also, "0 Pivots to find" and "0 Pivots to place" in my map. There is an Exclamation Point next to my cursor and a small circle. I think that everyone who reached Epilogues 1-3 days after release got this (a lot of people that are experiencing this told me they did)

It appears our account are offline to the game, bc we cant connect to Pivots servers and I cant see my stats on Leaderboard (Single Player) nor in Assassins Network, it says 0 on everything... I hope this gets fixed!

Please, I need a mod to reply to this... I saw the patch notes and this wasnt one to be fixed

Here is a vid of a guy that is experiencing the same thing as me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu7MOZbXlmg

ej_the_shadow
11-16-2012, 05:21 PM
Im always online and I play MP everytime. PLEASE HELP!

DemonLordSparda
11-16-2012, 05:32 PM
Well I think I know your problem, but I almost can't believe it. Go to Boston and check the pivot map. If you see the dots with lines going between them then move over the dots and hit A to pick them up. If you want pivots to place you absolutely must pick them up from the map they are on, and the tutorial starts in Boston so that's where they are.

If they aren't there, then it's probably a bug and that sucks.

ej_the_shadow
11-16-2012, 05:34 PM
There is nothing on my map. Just the cursor and a loading Exclamation point next to it.

Check the vid and you'll see.

Krayus Korianis
11-16-2012, 05:50 PM
Honestly, it looks like your internet is NAT blocked... Now if you opened the NAT on the specific console (setting a Static IP up helps) and then putting the console on the DMZ (no one cares, it's a console. Let'em hack away at it, they won't do anything) it will then open the NAT on your console.

I had to do this for my Xbox 360 a while back for AC:B MP and such.

jamgamerforever
11-16-2012, 05:51 PM
You need to place pivots down to have the green area appear. You start with 3 pivots. To place a pivot on the map, move Connor to where you want the pivot, then go to the pivot map, and press A/X.

Placing more than one pivot down on the map narrows the green area down.

ej_the_shadow
11-16-2012, 05:56 PM
You need to place pivots down to have the green area appear. You start with 3 pivots. To place a pivot on the map, move Connor to where you want the pivot, then go to the pivot map, and press A/X.

Placing more than one pivot down on the map narrows the green area down.

The thing is I dont have pivots, nor green are nor placed pivots. It says "0 Pivots to find" and "0 Pivots to plant"

My Iota Pivot says: Pivot scanned in undefined. Go find it. Please, watch the video and you'll see.

jamgamerforever
11-16-2012, 06:00 PM
The thing is I dont have pivots, nor green are nor placed pivots. It says "0 Pivots to find" and "0 Pivots to plant"

My Iota Pivot says: Pivot scanned in undefined. Go find it. Please, watch the video and you'll see.

Yeah, I did. Have you placed your pivots in another map already? If you place them in Boston, New York or the Frontier, they stay there. You have to pick them up again to be able to use them.

If that doesn't work, I tend to find the pivots are next to the Fast Travel Stations. So look around those.

ej_the_shadow
11-16-2012, 06:05 PM
Yeah, I did. Have you placed your pivots in another map already? If you place them in Boston, New York or the Frontier, they stay there. You have to pick them up again to be able to use them.

If that doesn't work, I tend to find the pivots are next to the Fast Travel Stations. So look around those.

I've never seen a Pivot. I dont know how they look like. There is nothing on my map. I never placed any, never got the green area. It glitched right after the intro to them. I've searched for walkthroughs on Pivots and still nothing. My cursor on Pivot map has an Exclamation Point next to it (like it is loading) then the "0 Pivots to find" and the "0 Pivot to plant" on the up-right corner.

It has something to do with U-Play I think. The game apparently thinks Im offline bc I cant seem to connect to Pivot servers and I cant see my stats on SP Leaderboards nor on Assassins Network, everything says 0

Kaswa101
11-16-2012, 06:30 PM
I have the same problem. I've never placed or seen any pivots. Was really disappointed to see it not being fixed in the next patch. This is actually kinda game-breaking, and should be a priority for Ubisoft. :( I've tried some of the fixes mentioned on the Internet, and still no dice.

ej_the_shadow
11-16-2012, 07:12 PM
I have the same problem. I've never placed or seen any pivots. Was really disappointed to see it not being fixed in the next patch. This is actually kinda game-breaking, and should be a priority for Ubisoft. :( I've tried some of the fixes mentioned on the Internet, and still no dice.

Thank you! Im not crazy. i hope they fix this. Its the only trophy I need to get my Platinum... Its disappointting...

jamgamerforever
11-16-2012, 07:16 PM
Thank you! Im not crazy. i hope they fix this. Its the only trophy I need to get my Platinum... Its disappointting...

Give someone you trust your PSN account (change your password for that specific single use, and erase any credit card info just to be safe), and they can get that last trophy for you. I've done it for friends who've been unable to get certain things.

That's the only way you're going to be able to get it, unless Ubisoft fix it.

ej_the_shadow
11-16-2012, 07:19 PM
It seems there is no other way... Thanks!

Kaswa101
11-16-2012, 08:08 PM
Does anyone know if this problem is related to Limited Mode in MP? I could log in just fine the other day, but now I'm all of a sudden put in Limited Mode whenever I access MP, and I can't help but feel this and the pivot problem comes back to Uplay. It's like my Uplay Passport isn't being detected, even though the Rewards/Actions system works fine and I get signed in at the main menu.

@OP, are you able to access MP or is it only the pivots not working for you?