PDA

View Full Version : About the new patch

JakeP-UK
11-16-2012, 05:13 PM
Im either wrong and didnt read enough but I don't think the patch has mentioned the glitch with the dual holsters and how the gun when you leave the homestead is changed to the putnam pistol

Krayus Korianis
11-16-2012, 05:34 PM
It did not mention anything about the dual holsters and the fact that using any other outfit besides Captain Kidd's would only show 1 Holster, which kinda sucks. Plus add the fact it's always the Pitcairn-Putnam Pistol on the right as a second pistol.

They REALLY need to fix that. I want DUAL Royal Pistols dang it, I want 4 shots instead of 3.

Kaswa101
11-16-2012, 05:36 PM
SPOILER, I guess.

Does anyone know if the Animus Sync glitch is being fixed? Because no pivots show up on my map, and I can't place anything either. :(

Gianavel
11-16-2012, 05:46 PM
It did not mention anything about the dual holsters and the fact that using any other outfit besides Captain Kidd's would only show 1 Holster, which kinda sucks. Plus add the fact it's always the Pitcairn-Putnam Pistol on the right as a second pistol.

They REALLY need to fix that. I want DUAL Royal Pistols dang it, I want 4 shots instead of 3.

Your normal Assassin outfit also shows 2 holsters. At least, it does for me.

hockeypwns89
11-16-2012, 06:20 PM
That duel pistol glitch is really driving me crazy. I hope they implement it in the Thanksgiving patch as a last second patch-up. I'm sick of going to the general store or homestead to reset it every time I fast travel or desynch.

HutchHogan
11-16-2012, 06:58 PM
SPOILER, I guess.

Does anyone know if the Animus Sync glitch is being fixed? Because no pivots show up on my map, and I can't place anything either. :(

Are you looking in the Frontier or Boston? I thought they were all in Boston, but I was mistaken.

minute-of-decay
11-16-2012, 07:09 PM
So yeah I was just about to post about this, they really need to fix that it is nothing major but still if we want what guns we want, we should get them. They also need to patch up the really ugly fact that when you have a new outfit on your quiver goes bye bye. Again not major just annoying and really ugly to see him pull arrows out of thin air. I thought that would be something that they would have seen before the game came out. Please fix these two thing UBI, this game is so amazing and I really want to wear Achilles robes but not without my quiver.

minute-of-decay
11-16-2012, 07:10 PM
SPOILER, I guess.

you have to be online to do the pivots

ej_the_shadow
11-16-2012, 07:17 PM
OMG! People! We are not dumb! We know Pivots are online! Its a bug bc we never seen a pivot. We cant find nor place Pivots, also we have 0 in all of our stats in Leaderboards (Single Player).

JakeP-UK
11-16-2012, 07:19 PM
The dissapearing quiver on outfits is also annoying I agree

minute-of-decay
11-16-2012, 07:25 PM
wow dude chill out man i was trying to help no reason to get butt-hurt. its people like you that give people on forums a bad name.

kriegerdesgottes
11-16-2012, 07:36 PM
I asked this before but I'll ask it here as well. When they say " After the end credits, put the hood back up when not in Homestead" does this mean I have to replay the game for this to work or will it change his hood back on my current save?

slim8xshady
11-16-2012, 07:58 PM
I asked this before but I'll ask it here as well. When they say " After the end credits, put the hood back up when not in Homestead" does this mean I have to replay the game for this to work or will it change his hood back on my current save?

It should just mean in any instance, but if that is the case It wouldn't bother me. I could care less to have the hood back without a toggle button, and I'm not going through the whole game again for the hood.

ej_the_shadow
11-16-2012, 08:05 PM
wow dude chill out man i was trying to help no reason to get butt-hurt. its people like you that give people on forums a bad name.

I said it bc almost everyone that reads our situation, treat us like kids. We know Pivots are online, the tutorial says so.

Kaswa101
11-16-2012, 08:12 PM
I said it bc almost everyone that reads our situation, treat us like kids. We know Pivots are online, the tutorial says so.

Yeah, I've seen loads of people on the trophy forums raging about this too. Sucks that we can't even get the Platinum trophy (or 100% of the game) because of some online nonsense that doesn't work properly for half the world. How could they ship a game that works as little as this? :( So far I've been fine with all the minor glitches, but this? Pathetic. Worst part is that they aren't even fixing it in the next patch.

ej_the_shadow
11-16-2012, 09:00 PM
Yeah, I've seen loads of people on the trophy forums raging about this too. Sucks that we can't even get the Platinum trophy (or 100% of the game) because of some online nonsense that doesn't work properly for half the world. How could they ship a game that works as little as this? :( So far I've been fine with all the minor glitches, but this? Pathetic. Worst part is that they aren't even fixing it in the next patch.

Officially, is the only trophy I need for the Platinum.

GOOD NEWS

Hello all,

These are the full notes for the title update. There are typically some smaller back end changes that aren't mentioned since they wouldn't directly change anything for you. There are also a couple of things we are still investigating such as the the reports of pivot issues and the problem mentioned by Hudson regarding the dual holsters.

Gugus_
11-16-2012, 09:02 PM
Unless we have no other space for now (an official topic or something) to discuss the changes of this new patch, I don't see some things here that REALLY need fix :

-Desmond's hoodie white model getting through his bag
-Colors for the outfits doesn't show in shops menus (we have… boxes. Cool, but not really helping)
-The fact that snares, baits (and sometimes arrows) in inventory are all gone after getting out of a naval mission (finished or not)
-The sound of the crowd inexistant (I hope badly mixed) during the Tea Party

-There is some changes to the horse ? Doesn't say in the "full" list from what I saw…
-Oh, and some subtitles desynchronized or disappearing… (the sound from some line when eavesdropping getting low seem to have been fixed though)

Do you guys have some info on this ?

ThCharlie2
11-16-2012, 09:41 PM
yes fix the clipping through the backpack! I also found it weird that the crowd makes no sound on the tea party mission.

Krayus Korianis
11-16-2012, 10:00 PM
OMG! People! We are not dumb! We know Pivots are online! Its a bug bc we never seen a pivot. We cant find nor place Pivots, also we have 0 in all of our stats in Leaderboards (Single Player).
I don't have this... I keep getting Pivots by just going through areas... I don't even search for them.

kriegerdesgottes
11-16-2012, 11:04 PM
I don't have this... I keep getting Pivots by just going through areas... I don't even search for them.

Same. I would just walk around and they would appear close by me on my map and I'd go get them.

Xeho
11-17-2012, 12:55 AM
I didn't see any mention of the Different colored robes showing up in major & some minor cut scenes. They could put out a patch that changes this so that the robes show up the color we are currently using like in the older games. In every other AC games that gave me a choice & I used the one I liked the most I never use original color scheme & never will when I have a choice. I like Connor's Assassin's robes but not the color scheme on them.

But them switching back & forth kinda ruins the immersion for me. Then there's the whole coat tails staying the color scheme we are currently using. So I don't see why they can't change it for the rest of the robes.

If not that, they could fix Connor's side burns in the Traditional Colonial Assassin's Outfit. Seeing one side with a lot of hair sticking out of the side, then the other side looks like it's going into the side of his face just looks weird.