PDA

View Full Version : How to redeem Nvidia vouchers

knutjob
11-16-2012, 04:27 PM
I recently purchased a 3dVision bundle with a 120hz monitor from a well know reputable UK company and have got 2 free games with my purchase, assassins creed 3 was one of them.

The voucher is a card from nvidia, that has a scratch panel then you enter that code into Gefore.com/freeassasinscreed3. I then was sent an email to say congratulations you have redeemed your free copy of assassins creed 3 and to download it on the ubi shop web store.

However, the standard edition of assassins creed 3 does not appear available on the UK UBi shop.

Could anyone please advise when this is likely to be available, alternatively is it possible to change my key to a steam code.

I spent quite a lot of time trying to find a place to redeem my code however none of the editions seems to accept it. I would assume its just a standard edition code but now im stuck and cant redeem. I thought it might be a case that Ubisift only sell the special editions and leave the standard ones for retail outlets.

Please could you advise on how I can get this resolved.

Appreciated

Thanks,

Knutjob

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-17-2012, 01:07 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums, I will investigate this for you.

EmilG0827
11-17-2012, 04:38 PM
Similar situation here in the states also.
I got the code e-mailed back to me but can't figure out where to redeem it.
Spent about an hour and many curse words :).
Thanks

jc0901
11-17-2012, 04:45 PM
just go to ubishop and select pc download for AC3 special edition, pre-order it and enter the code which you got from Nvidia as promo code, this should work

dex3108BL
11-17-2012, 05:00 PM
Did you guys tried to apply code from email on checkout? There is field for discount vouchers.

EmilG0827
11-17-2012, 06:02 PM
Thanks to you guys I'm getting closer.
I ordered it at no charge and can get to an Order Detail screen.
It says pc download but no link.
Do I have to wait till the 20th?

Thanks

Mr_Shade
11-17-2012, 06:21 PM
Thanks to you guys I'm getting closer.
I ordered it at no charge and can get to an Order Detail screen.
It says pc download but no link.
Do I have to wait till the 20th?

ThanksI suspect you will only be able to download it - the same time as other purchasers - on the 20th.

If the order was processed - and shows up as such, it appears to have worked OK.

dex3108BL
11-17-2012, 06:33 PM
You should get game in your UPlay library on release day :D Download UPlay client and wait releas day.

knutjob
11-18-2012, 05:25 PM
I had tried to add the special edition and enter the code in the promotional code field but it did not alter the price at all which is strange if others are getting the price changed.

I will try it again on release day and if no luck I will contact ubisoft again

knutjob
11-18-2012, 05:35 PM
Just tried it again and now is working! So all sorted out :)

EmilG0827
11-18-2012, 05:42 PM
I got an e-mail from support saying I need to wait till the 20th, by bad, I should have known that.

For me Special Edition was not an option, just the Deluxe Edition.
It did accept my code and gave me credit.

Thanks for the help guys.

Mr_Shade
11-18-2012, 06:35 PM
Glad it's all sorted - enjoy the game ;)

Snakey9419
11-19-2012, 09:30 PM
Mine isn't working, I've tried entering the code in but the price doesn't seem to change in anyway :(

mossbross
11-20-2012, 09:04 PM
Same problem here, tried the redeem promo code option to no avail.

Any news on this front?

sionor12
11-21-2012, 04:21 AM
I have tried to redeem a voucher as well, it went through the entire checkout process and said it was processing but here I am nearly 7 hours later with no email sent to me.

JamesMcCloud
11-21-2012, 02:16 PM
I have the same problem, if I enter the promo Code with the AC3 SE in the basket nothing happens (German Shop). If I try the US shop (with HotSpotShield) I get an "invalid promocode" error. I'll try again when the game is officialy available in the UPlay store. I hope this gets sorted till then.

Edit: Problem solved, there's now a second PC download that accepted the promo code. Downloading right now!

Snakey9419
11-22-2012, 03:43 PM
It worked after I kept deleting the order from the cart and re-adding the pc download version special edition but now I have no idea where to claim it...

Mandoscottie72
11-23-2012, 01:59 PM
Hi,

I have the same issue, when I follow the previous steps & enter the code, the price remains at 34.99.

tastypuzzy
12-01-2012, 01:07 AM
I have a code for Assassins Creed 3 from the Nvidia gpu promo that does not work. Does not do anything when I try to apply it via the uplay shop redeem promo code option. I enter it and I go to the next page which does not indicate anything other than please pay $49.99.

Submitted a help ticket with an attached screenshot of my email with the code. Uplay is a very frustrating and buggy interface. Especially the store which is not user friendly at all. I have even used internet explorer in hopes of getting this to work but nope. Very frustrating as I was looking forward to playing the game this weekend. I seriously doubt I will get a resolution anytime soon.