PDA

View Full Version : courier missions glitched?

KemistiOMG
11-16-2012, 02:22 PM
i've done all of them and still the progress shows 32% anyone else ran into this?

TOMatXL
11-16-2012, 02:25 PM
I just simply do not understand those missions... everytime I approach the icon, the guys says thanks and that's it.
On the other hand, I never tried to figure those missions out ;) They just keep coming...

KemistiOMG
11-16-2012, 02:27 PM
so there are more than just the four of them?

EDIT: if anyone knows what i need to do pls tell, this is the only thing that i need to get the completionist trophy

sputs40
11-16-2012, 03:58 PM
I just simply do not understand those missions... everytime I approach the icon, the guys says thanks and that's it.
On the other hand, I never tried to figure those missions out ;) They just keep coming...
same for me none of them work not one .... what a game

kriegerdesgottes
11-16-2012, 04:17 PM
If you open your map and scroll down to the letters it will give you a list of things you need to find/craft and return to people on the map. Once you have everything together it will show you their location and that's how those missions work.

KemistiOMG
11-16-2012, 05:17 PM
If you open your map and scroll down to the letters it will give you a list of things you need to find/craft and return to people on the map. Once you have everything together it will show you their location and that's how those missions work.

done that