PDA

View Full Version : I hate endings like this! (SPOILERS, obviously)

DiamondBlade_R
11-16-2012, 11:07 AM
So why the hell wasn't Alan Rikkin present at our return to Abstergo? What did The Truth segment in ACB mean? Why was Daniel Cross' death so anticlimactic after everything he did to the Order? And above all, IS DESMOND DENSE? What kind of choice was that? He released Juno from her prison. Allowed for her to enslave humanity once more. That didn't accomplish anything. If anything, it flushed all our work since AC1 down the sewer. ARGH! So many unanswered questions... Alan Rikkin, Leila Marino, ACB's Truth, Neumann (sp?)... UGH!

pirate1802
11-16-2012, 01:06 PM
Because letting the world burn would have accomplished everything we've been fighting for since AC1?

DiamondBlade_R
11-16-2012, 01:27 PM
We were shown that humanity would survive the apocalypse, even if reduced to only a couple hundreds. We were shown humanity would begin anew. Without Pieces of Eden, or gods or the like. that would've been a much better situation that an enslaved humanity.

pirate1802
11-16-2012, 01:38 PM
We were shown that humanity would survive the apocalypse, even if reduced to only a couple hundreds. We were shown humanity would begin anew. Without Pieces of Eden, or gods or the like. that would've been a much better situation that an enslaved humanity.

We were also shown humanity would be subjected to oppression from Desmond's followers. How is that better from what we have now?

xboxauditore
11-16-2012, 02:43 PM
I think Desmond made the right choice, I wouldn't want to be the messiah of a few hundred people, only to let history repeat itself and cause wars over my twisted words? No, I'd rather deal with Juno.

Gianavel
11-16-2012, 03:03 PM
We were told that Juno was going to *try* to take over the world - not that she would succeed.