PDA

View Full Version : Day One Patch Help

DavidPage
11-16-2012, 11:06 AM
I am not able to connect my PS3 to the internet but I can connect my laptop... Is there any way to download the patch via laptop and transfer it to the game? I really need it because there are bugs preventing me from completing the game 100% sync...

scooper121s
11-16-2012, 11:11 AM
Try hooking you internet cable too your Ps3 if possible

DavidPage
11-16-2012, 11:45 AM
I can't connect my PS3 to the internet because I don't have internet connection right now... I said my laptop can (as you may have noticed I didn't say PC) because I connect it to the wi-fi of an internet cafe near me... I probably won't have my internet connection back for a few weeks, and I don't think any of you would wait two months to be able to play ACIII normally again...

scooper121s
11-16-2012, 11:50 AM
Sorry, I can't help you then, I wouldn't try to upload the patch via laptop, as it my **** it and we won't see you for two months

DavidPage
11-16-2012, 12:04 PM
Oh I'll be on the forums just as always... Sometimes by wifi, sometimes by phone... It's ok I'll find a way. Maybe I can take the PS3 to a friend's (who btw is on the other side of the city - that's why he wasn't my first option) and download it there... Thanks anyway!

Mr_Shade
11-16-2012, 12:40 PM
Maybe I can take the PS3 to a friend's (who btw is on the other side of the city - that's why he wasn't my first option) and download it there... Thanks anyway!
That would be your best option - as far as I am aware - you can't just download content from PSN to a laptop.

So, that will be the best thing.

DavidPage
11-16-2012, 03:50 PM
That would be your best option - as far as I am aware - you can't just download content from PSN to a laptop.

So, that will be the best thing.

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't aware that patches for games counted as PSN content, I thought they were like PS3 updates. Whatever. Anyways, thanks guys I'll be doing what I said earlier...