PDA

View Full Version : Naval Free Roaming

Kraloc
11-15-2012, 10:57 PM
I have been very curious about the naval missions and the sea combat that is available in the game but sadly its not very long. I find that after busting my butt to get the Aquila (which I loved the name) fully upgraded that there isn't much further use to the navy function then just a few short missions and some story line plot that takes five minutes if your not striving for the complete synch achievement.

I loved playing it but it was how short they where that disappointed me about having the new option in the game.

Could this test of navy war fare from them be a possible next style of game or is it something that we only got a taste of and the only way to get more is to re-use the source till death.

WiriestScroll3
11-15-2012, 11:34 PM
Yeah we definetly need this one! There is not any point to keep that ship there if we can use it freely :) So i hope Ubisoft look forward little bit.

Tsuzukie
11-24-2012, 04:22 AM
I think a naval game based wholly on this aspect of AC3 would be better then ac 3 itself. The next sea dogs!!! The game centralized around your ship is just the game I have been waiting for... Just have to wait a little longer... Graphics and engines are finally getting to the point where open seas with realistic waves and weather can be done... Ac3 proved it but they just didn't go far enough. Need open world not mission based. Jmo