PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed and king arthur [spoilers]

jcbigjohn8
11-15-2012, 09:42 PM
I know they just made AC3, but I have a good idea for the next in the series. A game in king arthurs time. I think it would tie in to the assassins story prett nicely. Arthur and his knights fight off roman officers. His knights of the round table could act as the brotherhood of assassins. Since desmond is dead there's is an open book to be. And play whoever. Just a thought I hope ubisoft sees this and consideres it cuz I think it would make for a brilliant game. Give me your thoughts on it.

Assassin_M
11-15-2012, 09:44 PM
Spoilers.... ****** SPOILERS !!

jcbigjohn8
11-15-2012, 09:45 PM
And since in AC3 the templars were based in the UK they could somehow show the growth of templars in the region and king arthur and his men trying to stop them all the while fighting off roman and saxion armys. Tis brilliant idea.

Assassin_M
11-15-2012, 09:47 PM
"I don't always call ideas Brilliant, but when I do, they`re mine.."

Gianavel
11-16-2012, 12:12 AM
I'm not sure what I find more disheartening - the possibility that the OP hasn't realized that the Assassin's Creed games are based around or actual real events, or the possibility that they think that King Arthur was real...

"Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you."