PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS..the ending

luisauditore93
11-15-2012, 09:39 PM
How did Juno being released from the temple stop the sun from blowing the earth up.. at the end desmond releases her, sacrificing himself.. and she just says "it is done, the world is saved" but how??! I'm a HUGE fan of the franchise but the story line has some flaws.. ever since Ezio discovered the vault in assasin's creed 2 the first civilization have spoke of how there was a cataclysmic event which destroyed the earth and how it was going to happen again. Supposedly Desmond was the only one who could possibly stop it, because he held the answers in his DNA, but Juno, Jupiter and Minerva all say how they tried to stop it before but couldn't, then this time in the end all it took was for Desmond to release Juno with no explanation how she could stop it :s I NEED ANSWERS

F4H bandicoot
11-15-2012, 11:08 PM
The Eye s what stops the flare damaging Earth, Juno being released is just a very unfortunate side effect.
She puts Desmond in a position where he either releases her and saves the world, or doesn't release her and lets the world die.

luisauditore93
11-17-2012, 02:58 AM
Haha i feel really dumb now! thanks though dude