PDA

View Full Version : Red Coat free roam mode

M413FIK-E
11-15-2012, 09:34 PM
I think it would be cool if a red coat mode could be implemented in the game after the story mode is finished. The features that could be in it is Forts getting attacked by Red Coats after they are taken, and random battle encounters in the frontier, and also make the Red Coat convoys keep popping up, and a infinite assassination contract where you can kill Templar Blue Coats, and Red Coats that can pop up in Forts, and can be protected while traveling the frontier. Just some cool ideas I came up with.

emickusmc
11-15-2012, 09:43 PM
i like where you are coming from, i was thinking that they should release another pivot that would allow you to set continental troops or red coats or both. Common we all know everyone bought the game just to kill red coats

kriegerdesgottes
11-15-2012, 09:58 PM
I think it would make a cool animus hack where the cities go back to being occupied by Brits and the flags are all British flags.

luckyto
11-15-2012, 10:09 PM
I haven't raised the flag on all but one of my forts for this very reason. So I can take them again. I did the same thing in Brotherhood on my second playthrough (never burn the tower.)

Sidizen
11-15-2012, 10:13 PM
If they add a DLC it should be that, u could make yourself earn higher rankings as redcoat soldiers, it would be sick.

M413FIK-E
11-15-2012, 10:51 PM
I had my hopes too high, and was expecting this to be in the game already lol. I really like the game, and I would like to see UBI add this feature into the game to. I am going to have to start the game all over again so I can leave the forts alone and not complete sequence 12, because after that the game starts to get boring, because there isn't any conflict going on.

savill81
11-16-2012, 09:31 AM
i like where you are coming from, i was thinking that they should release another pivot that would allow you to set continental troops or red coats or both. Come on we all know everyone bought the game just to kill red coats

Did we? I bought the game to kill Templar's, and anybody else who gets in my way, i do not discriminate against peoples choice in coat colour, that's just racist, lol.
I haven't finished the game yet and after reading how boring the game becomes afterwards i think i will be taking my **** sweet time with the last 4 sequences and making sure i see and do everything before all the good stuff is over with.

scooper121s
11-16-2012, 09:52 AM
Yeah that would be pretty cool; though not a game breaker for me.

M413FIK-E
11-16-2012, 03:42 PM
Yeah I am hoping that when UBISOFT releases the new dlc coming out in the coming months, that they are going to surprise us with some new features, and keep some conflict going on even after all the DLC story is completed. I honestly believe that UBI has not included the DLC on launch day because they would like to hear our feed back, and maybe add a few tweaks to the game. I purchased the season pass in good faith, and hoping that some of the features I have asked for are added into the game. UBI listens to the fans if they did not they wouldn't be working on a patch to put the hood back on, and I know I will not be disappointed with the DLC coming out soon. Oh and am I the only one who thinks it would be cool to see if Assassins Creed franchise re-enact the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.

machetefight
11-16-2012, 03:53 PM
Sounds like an interesting idea and if done right would be fun to play

WiriestScroll3
11-16-2012, 04:43 PM
This would be great! :)

a Meat Popsikle
11-18-2012, 06:35 AM
YES! I'd love to see an option added, like via an "Animus Pivot Point" cheat or whatever, to switch blue coats to red coats / cities and frontier reoccupied by brits.

M413FIK-E
11-18-2012, 08:10 AM
I am glad to see others would like to see this feature added, hopefully UBI can make this happen.

M413FIK-E
11-18-2012, 06:48 PM
I just found out today that even after you beat the game red coats still attack your convoy and patriots are actually fighting them its like a mini war, it's freaken awesome. I am going to send land convoys out all the time now.

hynyrd skynyrd
12-07-2012, 03:55 AM
Red coats are far more fun to hunt down in the frontier. With their bright flamboyant coats glowing in the sun, might as well wear a target. BRING THEM BACK UBI.

montagemik
12-07-2012, 06:56 AM
I'd like Ubi to reinstate the Scalping feature they had planned - See how many Patriots Connor can collect . :cool:

UncappedWheel82
12-07-2012, 06:11 PM
I think it would be cool if a red coat mode could be implemented in the game after the story mode is finished. The features that could be in it is Forts getting attacked by Red Coats after they are taken, and random battle encounters in the frontier, and also make the Red Coat convoys keep popping up, and a infinite assassination contract where you can kill Templar Blue Coats, and Red Coats that can pop up in Forts, and can be protected while traveling the frontier. Just some cool ideas I came up with.

Agreed. If enough people keep talking about this, maybe they'll do it!

Another thing. What if they add added new enemies? Not new animations and things, just a palette swap for some characters and a difficutly boost! I'm just thinking of getting a 4 or 5 star rating and more guys on horses attacking you, or different color Jagers with smoke bombs and attack wolves!!!

Pie in the sky stuff I know, I just want a reason to run...as wierd as it may be...I grow tired of being a semi-untouchable badass.

Dan Pen 97
12-07-2012, 06:25 PM
This would be good as well to see this :)

AT ONE SIR
12-08-2012, 03:09 AM
I'd like Ubi to reinstate the Scalping feature they had planned - See how many Patriots Connor can collect . :cool:

Perhaps at the direction of british governor and war criminal, Henry Hamilton (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Hamilton_(governor)). :cool: