PDA

View Full Version : Rope Dart Pouch Upgrade 1, Should actually increase the number we can carry.

Xeho
11-15-2012, 06:58 PM
Due to so many people talking about how the Rope Darts Upgrade 1 Pouch not increasing the number of them we could carry. I put in a ticket asking them if they we're looking into fixing the bug. This is the response I got.

Unfortunately, the first level pouch doesn't offer an immediate upgrade in capacity. You have to keep going (you may not have the recipe yet) and then the capacity will increase. Sorry for the confusion and have a great day!

In light of them acknowledging that a lot of fans of AC 3 want Connor's hood back up end game. I figured I would start a poll to see how many people want them to actually increase the number of Rope Darts we can carry when we craft/purchase the Rope Dart Upgrade Pouch 1. Instead of having us craft a pouch that does nothing.

Every other tool we craft/purchase we have an immediate increase to the number of those tools we can carry. Except maybe bait I am not sure about that one as I have never found the recipe for it. If there is you can let me know and I will change this message to reflect that. What do all of you think?

LightRey
11-15-2012, 07:14 PM
I've 100%-ed the game and I've never been able to upgrade the pouch beyond upgrade 1...

kriegerdesgottes
11-15-2012, 07:44 PM
I've 100%-ed the game and I've never been able to upgrade the pouch beyond upgrade 1...

Me neither. The only pouch I've been able to upgrade was the cartridge one. The others are all stuck at one and I'm at 90% completion with only the sequences left to 100% synchronize.

BBALive
11-15-2012, 07:53 PM
I've never been able to upgrade the pouch beyond upgrade 1...

Me neither. I'm sure I'm missing some recipes, despite opening all of the chests.

Assassin_M
11-15-2012, 07:56 PM
Support is trolling ?

AT ONE SIR
11-15-2012, 08:07 PM

^ This.

Chocoburger
11-15-2012, 08:33 PM
Perhaps the sole point of the pouch is that it lets you keep your consumables instead of losing them 'randomly' like people complain. And maybe they don't want us to carry more rope darts, so that's why it exists.

WarriorAegis
11-15-2012, 08:40 PM
I voted. We should have a capacity upgrade. Rope Darts are fun.

zhengyingli
11-15-2012, 08:51 PM
Yay for increased capacity.

Xeho
11-15-2012, 11:16 PM
Good to see some support about this, hopefully they will see this & change it like they did Connor's Hood being down end game. I know the Life Scratcher Pack adds upgradable pouches to the game. " is the response I got about it as well.

After Redeeming the Life Scratcher reward through Uplay, the various upgrade item(s) become craftable in-game (unlocks Pouches Upgrade Recipes in-game). You basically have to craft (upgrade) your pouch to the highest level. If you have the Life Scratcher reward, you can upgrade your pouch to a higher capacity than normal.

Question is does anyone not have the life scratcher pack, but still able to upgrade their tool pouches?

BBALive
11-15-2012, 11:47 PM
Wait, the life-scratcher pack is meant to unlock additional craftable pouches? Nothing new appeared in my crafting menu. I just assumed it had done it automatically.

Xeho
11-16-2012, 12:44 AM
Yes it's suppose to according to support, but the question remains. Does none of the tools but the Cartridges get upgrade pouches without the Life Scratcher pack. Or do all of them obtain Upgrade Pouches. No one has yet answered that, I think most people got it asap in hopes of an auto-upgrade like the older games. I know I did.

rego00123
11-16-2012, 02:15 AM

same goes for the quiver

Xeho
11-16-2012, 02:31 AM
The way it looks now, is they want us to use the heck out of the pistols, I can currently carry 40 cartridges with 3 upgrade pouches. But the rest is this many Arrows(16), Rope Darts (5). Poison Darts (5), Smoke Bombs (5), Trip Mines (5), Snares (20). Hopefully someone tell how the heck we obtain the other upgrade pouches since clearly doing all of the homestead missions doesn't give them to us.

psf22
11-16-2012, 02:32 AM
Every pouch upgrade worked for me except the Rope dart pouche upgrade. I'm in favor of upgrading to maybe 10 ropedarts max (?) for default pouch 1 upgrade?

Someone said support is trolling. They sure are trolling with their unlocked recipe reply!

Krayus Korianis
11-16-2012, 02:35 AM
I've got the Life Scratcher pack... But this is what it states: "Increase the capacity of Connor's tool pouches, and unlock exclusive Multiplayer Profile items.". That's it, nothing about a new crafting recipe... Ubisoft Support apparently don't know what they're going on about.

The only thing I can upgrade to Level 3 is the Cartridge Pouch, Quiver/Darts/Others are at lv. 1.

Xeho
11-16-2012, 04:05 AM
That is the same for me, I wish they'd get their stuff together. Saying there is more than 1 pouch upgrade for the Rope Darts, yet no one has ever seen it. Some people 100%'d this game & still nothing. Only 1 pouch upgrade for everything else, except Cartridges is just crazy to be honest & makes absolutely no sense.

All the other games had more than 1 pouch upgrade for each & they actually increased the number we could carry of that item for that pouch upgrade we bought. The upgrades from Uplay a from the other games was an auto upgrade, why it was changed no clue again.

Xeho
11-17-2012, 06:07 AM
Bumping to see what anyone else thinks about this.

cap10a
11-17-2012, 08:35 AM
i voted for Yes, please fix all the annoying bugs in this fkn game

LoyalACFan
11-17-2012, 10:38 PM
Yeah, I've also gotten all the recipes from chests, the Life Scratcher pack, and crafted the Rope Dart Pouch #1. Still nothing. 5 Rope Darts max, and no further upgrades available.

Turul.
11-17-2012, 11:11 PM
3 rope darts make you use them wisely

Xeho
11-18-2012, 01:35 AM
I didn't start with 3, I started with 5 max even before I had the Rope Dart Upgrade pouch 1 crafted/purchased. Are you saying that without the Life Scratcher pack you're only able to carry 5?

Xeho
11-22-2012, 12:52 AM
Been a few days since I bumped this. Going to again to see if anyone else has anything to add to this discussion.

ZephyrStrife
11-22-2012, 02:21 AM
What's the point of it being a upgrade pouch...if it doesn't actually upgrade? Duh. Gimmie, gimmie.

zingfharn
11-22-2012, 02:31 AM
I thought maybe it was a hidden recipe. So I crafted every single fur with sewing threads. The only one that wasn't already a pouch resulted in a failed recipe.
So, I call bull**** on further upgrades. It's hyper lame.

I also note the patch hasn't fixed dual holsters. Great.