PDA

View Full Version : I am utterly confused by this game... The only thing I know how to do is main quest??

bruise2010
11-15-2012, 04:35 PM
I play this game and want to do all the cool side missions, but I have no idea how to access them, nor do I really know what I should be doing.

I sometimes stumble into something like a side mission, but apparently there are all these homstead missions, where can I find them?

:S

I am on sequence 9.

http://forums.ubi.com/image.php?u=1341747&type=sigpic&dateline=1359432244

Assassin_M
11-15-2012, 04:37 PM
Homestead missions are side missions *GASP*

and please be more specific. How are you "Not finding side missions" Are the icons not appearing in your map ? Do the missions not start ? i.e Glitched ?

slim8xshady
11-15-2012, 04:37 PM
I play this game and want to do all the cool side missions, but I have no idea how to access them, nor do I really know what I should be doing.

I sometimes stumble into something like a side mission, but apparently there are all these homstead missions, where can I find them?

I am on sequence 9. Homestead missions start in the davenport homestead if they are not there then there must be a problem

RatonhnhakeFan
11-15-2012, 04:49 PM
Homestead Missions and Naval missions are the main side quests in the game. The rest is glorified bunch of fetch quests. The club missions, citizen missions and liberation missions (except for 5 final ones) don't have any big cutscenes or stories.

DSTRVCTION
11-15-2012, 04:51 PM
You stupid motherf*cker .. Why did you post that here?! :mad:

slim8xshady
11-15-2012, 04:54 PM
You stupid motherf*cker .. Why did you post that here?! :mad:

I love how he registered just to post that.

Assassin_M
11-15-2012, 04:54 PM
?
Because you`re an Idiot..

DSTRVCTION
11-15-2012, 04:56 PM
I love how he registered just to post that.

I already thought so, he's just a troll. Well this is great, I'm only at sequence 7 and I already know how this is going to end. :(

CalgaryJay
11-15-2012, 05:05 PM
Ya that's the first time I've seen a moron troll here reference it directly, but I had already basically figured it out just from other posters trying to dance around it while talking about the game in other threads. Just by the way they'd word something, whether they realized it or not. I can't even be that annoyed by it because its my own fault for reading these boards so much while I'm still playing through the main storyline, it's only a matter of time.

As for guys like that idiot though, I hope he skateboards into an AIDS tree.

LinkAndLoad
11-15-2012, 05:07 PM
I already thought so, he's just a troll. Well this is great, I'm only at sequence 7 and I already know how this is going to end. :(

Well, only because the troll told you 'an ending', doesn't make it so.
I wont tell you what actualy happends, i'm just saying that it isn't so black and white, straight forward or even true what Mathis posted.

slim8xshady
11-15-2012, 05:08 PM
As for guys like that idiot though, I hope he skateboards into an AIDS tree.

God that has got to be the funniest thing I read today, I couldn't stop laughing.

Grandmaster_Z
11-15-2012, 05:19 PM

I am on sequence 9.

use the map

DSTRVCTION
11-15-2012, 05:19 PM
Well, only because the troll told you 'an ending', doesn't make it so.
I wont tell you what actualy happends, i'm just saying that it isn't so black and white, straight forward or even true what Mathis posted.

It still ruins it. I'm not reading threads marked as 'spoiler' on purpose ..