PDA

View Full Version : what the hell man

DARTH-DETECTIVE
11-15-2012, 11:28 AM
hello im new here but ive played every assassins creed game there is just to let you guys know.the majority of them on xbox but i do have a ps3 and got part 3 for it its why im here.i love the game but im a little pissed off guys see i live in nyc and went through sandy the super storm so i didnt get part 3 on lunch but i had pre ordered the 120 dollar limited edition and had to get it a week late because of the storm.i was mad it came with so little nothing really special not even a sharp shooter code lol.so i go to game stop and buy another standard copy to get their pre order missions and weapon still nothing special, so i go on multiplayer see the sharpshooter im like got to get it so i do i track down a stor that sells nos get the code and start feeling a little less pissed off.get home pop on to multiplayer start having fun with the sharpshooter then boom some guys playing with a skin or toon i never seem befor no not the red coat ive seen that im a dude so idc about her this new toon or skin was a big *** indian guy wearing a wolf head as a hat and bones down his chest so im like what the fffff get on later that night boom i run in to a guy that looks like he has the sharpshooter but his is all templared out in black and white with stuff ive never seen befor.so im like ok im buy the season pass they got to be part of that right i get the pass nothing no new mission no new multiplayer skins or toons nothing really so now im piiiiiiissed or right boom new skins come out with the event im not even getting 25% off from them or the champions pack full price even thou i have the season pass what the fffffffffff i got to wait for stuff you have already and you selling new stuff in the store and ive waste a total of like 210 dollars on the limited edition and the standadr and the pass and what do i do track down the sharpshooter and do all this and get all that and nothing nothing for the season pass and you dare.

DARTH-DETECTIVE
11-15-2012, 11:31 AM
im srry im on a rant here but really how dare you not give ppl that got the season pass something anything for getting it imean really im seeing ppl play with toons ive never seen befor not cool man not cool.

DARTH-DETECTIVE
11-15-2012, 11:33 AM
seriously some one tell me when video games stoped being about gamen and started being about greed and money this is messed up smh.

DARTH-DETECTIVE
11-15-2012, 11:35 AM
ok guess no one cares that their screwing their loyal fan base smh.

DARTH-DETECTIVE
11-15-2012, 11:36 AM
anybody

rego00123
11-15-2012, 11:39 AM
i cant even read what you wrote.

DARTH-DETECTIVE
11-15-2012, 12:44 PM
really why not ????

Gianavel
11-15-2012, 01:00 PM
Because it's a massive block of text. There's hardly any periods, no space after your periods, no capitalization apart from the occasional "I". You know, the basic rules of grammar that are learned in 3rd grade. If you can't make the effort to make your posts legible, then why should I put in the effort to read it?

DARTH-DETECTIVE
11-15-2012, 01:04 PM
really shut up get a life and by the way im on my smart phone fool im not here to impress you with my grammar you little trol go find another bridge this was a rant deal with it you troling chump lol some ppls kids i swear too funny.

pacmanate
11-15-2012, 01:05 PM
First Pentapost I have ever seen!!!

DARTH-DETECTIVE
11-15-2012, 01:09 PM
um ok guess so what ever that means lol guess no one wants to help.

pirate1802
11-15-2012, 01:09 PM

I thought for the first time in my life I'll see a thread composed entirely of a single man's posts.. but sadly I Was Disappoint.

DARTH-DETECTIVE
11-15-2012, 01:13 PM
god ppl on fourms are just silly and not helpful at all lol.

Gianavel
11-15-2012, 01:15 PM
really shut up get a life and by the way im on my smart phone fool im not here to impress you with my grammar you little trol go find another bridge this was a rant deal with it you troling chump lol some ppls kids i swear too funny.

Seriously? You asked why people weren't reading your post, and I simply answered your question. As for being a child, you really should stop wearing those sunglasses that are mirrored on the inside. It's altering your view of the world.

In any case, attempting to decipher your posts is literally killing my brain cells. Seriously, I can feel them dying as I attempt to comprehend your puerile attempts to communicate, so I'll just say, "Toodle-oo," and be on my merry.

Toodle-oo!

DARTH-DETECTIVE
11-15-2012, 01:18 PM
guess your brains just cant read that fast guess your just a smart nut that thinks he can read but cant i bet you use your finger to read your so slow pffff your a trol lol.

BBALive
11-15-2012, 01:23 PM
You only have yourself to blame.

Gianavel
11-15-2012, 01:25 PM
Careful, he'll call you a "trol".

TOMatXL
11-15-2012, 01:43 PM
Lol, what the hell is my most common expression too in daily life, unfortunately, so there I feel you man..whatever it is you're ranting about.

DARTH-DETECTIVE
11-15-2012, 01:43 PM
trol slow trol lol

Aphex_Tim
11-15-2012, 02:02 PM

This rare moment will go down in history. And we can legitimately say we witnessed it!

Gianavel
11-15-2012, 02:02 PM
I'm always amused when people can't even spell simple insults correctly. It's always a good indicator of their intelligence level, and certainly takes away the sting of their attempted abuse.

pirate1802
11-15-2012, 02:14 PM
haha trol

Krayus Korianis
11-15-2012, 02:28 PM
I'm always amused when people can't even spell simple insults correctly. It's always a good indicator of their intelligence level, and certainly takes away the sting of their attempted abuse.
Gotta love them people.

PKnark
11-15-2012, 02:30 PM
I type on a smart phone all of the time and still manage to get some sorta sentence forming and structure going...

al-Assas
11-15-2012, 02:37 PM
What an obnoxious brat.

Grandmaster_Z
11-15-2012, 05:24 PM
seriously some one tell me when video games stoped being about gamen and started being about greed and money this is messed up smh.

when they realized people like you buy $120 bs collectors editions.

Scystab
11-15-2012, 05:35 PM
what amusss me is that his first five posts were like 3 mins appart, in all of them wondering how he's not answered yet :D

Assassin_M
11-15-2012, 05:36 PM
what amusss me is that his first five posts were like 3 mins appart, in all of them wondering how he's not answered yet :D
Ladies and Gentlemen..... We had an OP who was not from this time, but another..

RandomRansom
11-15-2012, 05:38 PM

And I particularly like the part in the original post where the person doesn't use punctuation at all. It made reading it almost painful (and extremely hard for a dyslexic person like me).

Kaswa101
11-15-2012, 05:57 PM
And I particularly like the part in the original post where the person doesn't use punctuation at all. It made reading it almost painful (and extremely hard for a dyslexic person like me).

It's painful for all of us. ;)

Gianavel
11-15-2012, 06:14 PM
I don't even bother reading posts like the first one. It's just a giant garbled mess, as far as I'm concerned. I do my best to ignore my inner grammar nazi, but if someone isn't willing to at least try to communicate effectively, then I just consider them wasted bandwidth.

CalgaryJay
11-15-2012, 06:25 PM
This may be the funniest thread I've read since I've been here.

Staple-Tape
11-15-2012, 06:33 PM
Season Pass doesn't give you any characters or anything. It's for future DLC. The guys you saw had unlocked customization items because they were higher levels. Calm down.

Xeho
11-15-2012, 07:05 PM
Ok you have to forgive me here, but I don't get on forums that much. So I never learned all the lingo, what is a pentapost exactly?

CalgaryJay
11-15-2012, 07:45 PM
Penta = 5. Post = Post

Look at the first 5 posts of this thread, specifically who wrote them. It was quite the feat.

pacmanate
11-15-2012, 08:09 PM
Im taking screen shots for when I get old!

AT ONE SIR
11-15-2012, 08:27 PM
wow.

ProdiGurl
11-15-2012, 10:02 PM
It won't be long & we'll be seeing his 2 page, 1 paragraph: "Am I the only one who hates AC3?" rant thread
:nonchalance:

Assassin_M
11-15-2012, 10:03 PM
He rated his thread 5 stars xD

ProdiGurl
11-15-2012, 10:10 PM
Was it him? I wasn't sure - I was here early this morning when he posted it & the 5 stars were there even then. I couldn't imagine who would rate this rant a 5
lol
I was TRYING to make a reply but I kept getting the Ubi Error 503 page & couldn't post for about 10 minutes.
By the time I got back in, he had made 2-3 more posts telling us we must not care - at that point I knew better than to bother.

scooper121s
11-15-2012, 10:44 PM
Ranter. Nitpicker. Ubisoft is awesome for making such a great game.

srgntMagma
11-15-2012, 10:48 PM
This is really funny. ;) Darth, if you want to troll, please troll somewhere else.

emqwerty3
11-16-2012, 12:08 AM
They look different because you can customize your character as you level up!

kushan101
11-16-2012, 12:28 AM
I tried to read this post. I really did. Everyone who receives texts off of me receives them with full stops, commas, semi-colons, the works. That you chose *CHOSE* not to use them speaks of your bone-idle laziness. If you wanted your post to be unintelligible to the majority of forumites , you could have gone to some effort and written it in Esperanto or something.

scooper121s
11-16-2012, 11:30 AM
I tried to read this post. I really did. Everyone who receives texts off of me receives them with full stops, commas, semi-colons, the works. That you chose *CHOSE* not to use them speaks of your bone-idle laziness. If you wanted your post to be unintelligible to the majority of forumites , you could have gone to some effort and written it in Esperanto or something.
He needs to learn grammar :p

TOMatXL
11-16-2012, 12:40 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen..... We had an OP who was not from this time, but another..

Or he has the apple...

that perhaps came along with the edition he's ranting about.

Mr_Shade
11-16-2012, 12:44 PM
And.. this thread seems to be going no where...

Anywho..

The first content for the season pass is coming 'soon' - watch the official sites for details.