PDA

View Full Version : Gun Powder Glitch

Hidden-Shadow
11-15-2012, 05:31 AM
Okay, so basically.. I'm doing Johnson's Errand. I have all the HUD items on.. I aim, hold the Y (Triangle for PS3) and nothing happens.. I move around all over the place to at least try to see if I can get anywhere which I can't.. I really want to get past this so I can get to the actual person and not this guy.. Though I do like him. The musket does not appear on the ground and I can not shoot my pistol either. WHAT DO!?!?!?

Gianavel
11-15-2012, 10:39 AM
You can only shoot things that are targetable, and targetable things have a white glow over them WHEN you're targeting them.

RandomRansom
11-15-2012, 05:51 PM
Okay, so basically.. I'm doing Johnson's Errand. I have all the HUD items on.. I aim, hold the Y (Triangle for PS3) and nothing happens.. I move around all over the place to at least try to see if I can get anywhere which I can't.. I really want to get past this so I can get to the actual person and not this guy.. Though I do like him. The musket does not appear on the ground and I can not shoot my pistol either. WHAT DO!?!?!?

Yeah... you just have to push through it. I'm not sure why it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, but you'll eventually shoot the gun powder stocked wagons as you ride toward or past them. Oh wait... is this the mission where you're on the horse and need to shoot the gun powder or the mission in the beginning? (Sequence and memory number would be helpful) If it's the mission in the beginning... don't hate yourself, but aim lower than you think you need to. The barrels are on the ground in front of the wagon filled with gun powder barrels. Stupid, right?

BBALive
11-15-2012, 08:09 PM
You can only shoot things that are targetable, and targetable have a white glow over them WHEN you're targeting them.

This.