PDA

View Full Version : I am back to Sequence 5. How do I not miss any Artisans??

Free_Hidings
11-15-2012, 04:29 AM
I made a thread a lil while back about how I got to 40% completion at the start of sequence 6 by 100% synching all the missions untill then, then getting almost every collectable available to me. However I was frustrated to hear that if you don't do certain homestead missions in sequence 5, you miss out on artisans.

After just playing mutliplayer for a week, I decided to finally start a new game and do the whole thing over again. I am currently up to sequence 5, in the mission before the Aquiila sailing. (Summer)

I have recruited Lance already as an Artisan, I have helped the drowning Irish dude and I have saved the man and his wife. I can't see any Homestead Icons on my map, so I am getting all the viewpoints atm. Can anyone advise me where to look for any other Artisans?

rego00123
11-15-2012, 09:32 AM
just keep playing through the single player. at certain points new homestead mission will pop up.

savill81
11-15-2012, 09:37 AM
You will have to look across the whole game area, the main thing i have noticed with the maps and the missions they display is that it will only display the missions for the area that you are in, so for example if you are in the homestead the map will only show you missions available in the homestead, if you zoom the map out and then zoom into Boston it will not show up any available missions there (except for main story missions) until you actually travel to Boston and then check the map again, what i had got into the habit of doing (although this might be a little excessive) was in between each story mission i would do i would do a complete travel around the map checking for missions each time i got to a new area, i would break this travel up with a bit of hunting & trading and sending my assassins out on missions, but i am now on sequence nine i have everybody on my homestead and have made quite a lot of the crafting items, including double holsters some lovely pistols.
My main problem with the Artisans is that Ellen the tailor will not do any work so i cannot scan her for my encyclopedia, eating an apple and smoking on the porch just don't cut it as a days work.

scooper121s
11-15-2012, 09:42 AM
This is news to me

DSTRVCTION
11-15-2012, 10:58 AM
Just make sure you do every given mission during a given sequence in all districts. After you've done them all you can finish the sequence and new ones will pop up in the next sequence!

ProdiGurl
11-15-2012, 11:31 AM
what i had got into the habit of doing (although this might be a little excessive) was in between each story mission i would do i would do a complete travel around the map checking for missions each time i got to a new area, i would break this travel up with a bit of hunting & trading and sending my assassins out on missions,

That's how I play too ~ so far to near the end of Seq 6 I hope I didn't miss anything important.

savill81
11-15-2012, 11:31 AM
What about the homestead missions that appear sometimes in the middle of a sequence due to weather changes, it is entirely possible to miss them by doing all the story missions in one go, you need to check in between missions as well.
Like my mother always said 'its better to be safe than sorry'
Hey my mother says tat too, aren't all mothers the same.

JACKEDRAM1500
11-15-2012, 11:34 AM
Here's a guide.

http://www.gamefront.com/assassins-creed-3-how-to-level-up-artisans-guide/