PDA

View Full Version : I have to say "Thank You" to Ubisoft (Spoiler about one of Desmond's Mission)

RyokuMC
11-15-2012, 12:34 AM
I can not speak English very well, but I have to post this

Recently, I saw that Ubisoft is giving value to my country, Brazil. In "AC Revelations" you put subtitles in PT-BR. You launch the books of AC fully translated here. Fully translated AC3 to Brazilian Portuguese, Even more incredible: You made a mission of AC3 in Brazil!

Of course that was a bit exaggerated (women in bikinis walking on the subway, everyone making jokes about sex) and the voice actors had a strange accent. But I loved your intention! I laughed a lot about the conversation between the two guys: "You went out with my sister", HAHAHAHA, LOVE IT!

Ubisoft Brazil said you will release a free DLC with Brazilian dubbing (not sure if you will actually launch this, will be too much work for you guys). But even if it does not launch, it does not matter, I thank you for all that you have done so far. Brazilian players are loving all this recognition

Moderator, I pray that somehow send this message to developers.

MUITO OBRIGADO POR TUDO!:D

http://brasilimg.com/?di=HKFK

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-15-2012, 01:49 PM
I have passed this on to the team, they will be very happy with your feedback :)

pirate1802
11-15-2012, 02:24 PM
Yeah its a great feeling to see your native place represented in a videogame you love, isn't it? :D I wish someday they do an AC in India and I get to feel the same.

Also kudos to you OP, posting in a language you're not familiar with can't be that easy but the love for AC powered you through :P My collection would be identical to yours except for AC III.
Just one question: What does MUITO OBRIGADO POR TUDO mean?

kuled2012
11-15-2012, 05:35 PM
that picture is actually beautiful

dxsxhxcx
11-15-2012, 06:25 PM
Just one question: What does MUITO OBRIGADO POR TUDO mean? "Thanks for everything"

ALB1995
11-15-2012, 08:12 PM
I'm playing the brotherhood for my 6 time now, but i still can't find out about one of the tasks that number 16 left.. I need the kode of task 4, can anyone help me? Please send me a private messeng
Up front, TNX for helping
L&R
ALB1995

RyokuMC
11-20-2012, 06:27 PM
I'm playing the brotherhood for my 6 time now, but i still can't find out about one of the tasks that number 16 left.. I need the kode of task 4, can anyone help me? Please send me a private messeng
Up front, TNX for helping
L&R
ALB1995

I found all the Glyphs and the way to complete then in youtube, search there