PDA

View Full Version : Missing pistols and pistol problems?

Slifer2880
11-15-2012, 12:09 AM
I've beaten the game twice, I've bought and crafted all the pistols i could, and im still missing 3, the ones above the english flintlock and the one above the duckfoot pistol, anybody know what they are and how to get them? P.S. I think this game doesn't want me to have 2 double barreled pistols, because whenever i try to fast travel it switches the right pistol back to a single shot gun, usually the putnam-pitcairn pistol for some reason.

RatonhnhakeFan
11-15-2012, 12:15 AM
Aren't they pre-order bonuses?

InfectedNation
11-15-2012, 12:46 AM
No, the royal pistol has 2 barrels and is craftable once you have the recipe and very high level artisans.

Slifer2880
11-15-2012, 01:26 AM
But i already have the royal pistol...p.s, all my people are at max level, the royal pistol isn't even in one of the rows im missing, its in the middle, and the ones im missing are on the left and right sides P.P.S. I think it'd be better for me to list the ones I DO have, so here: French Coat Pistol, Duckfoot Pistol, Double Barrel Pistol (<-- Left side) Pitcairn-Putnam Pistol, Italian Flintlock, Royal Pistol, Royal Navy Sea Service (<-- Middle) English Flintlock Pistol, And The Regular Flintlock Pistol (<-- Mid-Right side), And the Naval Duckfoot (<-- Far right) I listed them from top to down, im missing one above the English Flintlock, and the one between the French Coat Pistol and the Duckfoot Pistol

Slifer2880
11-15-2012, 02:16 AM
I Think I Found It Out, Its The Scottish And Pirate Flintlocks, And The Flintlock Musket, I Think All But The Pirate 1 Are Pre-Order Items, But Idk How To Get The Pirate 1.