PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Ending (SPOILERS!!!)+AC4 ideas

armand-harris_10
11-15-2012, 12:08 AM
If you've beaten AC3 you know Desmond dies. Why the **** would Ubisoft do this!!!!! I dont know they could have done something else besides hmm i dont know, KILL OFF THE ****ING MAIN PROTAGANIST!!!:mad: REALLY Ubisoft REALLY! Anyone recall actually playing through the franchise and witnessing Subject 16's puzzles. Their was the mentioning of The Shroud, which is a Piece of Eden that can resurrect people from the dead they could used that in AC4 or whatever the next AC game is called OR where is jupiter when you need him huh? NOWHERE BECAUSE UBISOFT ONLY PUT HIM IN REVELATIONS!!!!!!!!! In the next game they should bring him back in any way possible I dont care how just DO IT! Have desmond's dad and shaun and rebecca try to find the shroud and use it on desmond or jupiter resurrect's desmond and activate his first civilazation DNA making Desmond powerful enough to destroy Juno and save humanity and if Ubisoft wants to get rid of Desmond go with my storyline and get rid of him in the next game but in A GOOD ****ING WAY. Dont just go like hey ALTAIR HAD A GOOD ENDING, EZIO HAD A GOOD ENDING AND DESMOND WERE JUST GOING TO **** HIM UP AFTER 5 not 4 but 5 GAMES!! Ubisoft dont mess up the game next time just please bring desmond back and after the next game have him walk off with his dad and friends (happy ending)whilst humanity is saved just dont metion him after the next game AC5 or whatever the game after the next game is called PLEASE PLEASE BRING DESMOND BACK..But remember this is not concerning the actual game just the desmond part.Ubisoft did a ****ing MASS EFFECT 3 ending!

Razrback16
11-15-2012, 01:13 AM
Yeah I wasn't pleased with the ending, either.

pirate1802
11-15-2012, 03:55 AM
lol

Hawk Eye 2512
11-26-2012, 12:57 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

Man you're pissed.

Elegana
11-26-2012, 05:11 PM
Ubisoft did a ****ing MASS EFFECT 3 ending!
Whoa, whoa, WHOA.

I really hate the fact that everyone is comparing it to the ME3 ending. They are completely different. In the ME series, which spanned 3 games, full of CHOICES, and characters players grew to love, the ending was bad because in the end, the player's choices never mattered. However, with AC3's ending, you don't get a choice! The player NEVER had a choice in where the series was heading! Yes, it's sad that Desmond was merely a plot device and yes, it's the ending was abrupt, but it was not a "Mass Effect 3 Ending" where EVERYTHING you have ever done and the choices you made were pointless and you had to choose the Red, Blue, Green ending with very little variations". AC3's Ending is "Player walks Desmond to the gate, watches Juno and Minvera have a cat fight, Minvera shows Desmond the future he could take, but decides that humanity can take down Juno, and he dies". They are COMPLETELY different.

Will_Lucky
11-26-2012, 05:37 PM
Whoa, whoa, WHOA.

I really hate the fact that everyone is comparing it to the ME3 ending. They are completely different. In the ME series, which spanned 3 games, full of CHOICES, and characters players grew to love, the ending was bad because in the end, the player's choices never mattered. However, with AC3's ending, you don't get a choice! The player NEVER had a choice in where the series was heading! Yes, it's sad that Desmond was merely a plot device and yes, it's the ending was abrupt, but it was not a "Mass Effect 3 Ending" where EVERYTHING you have ever done and the choices you made were pointless and you had to choose the Red, Blue, Green ending with very little variations". AC3's Ending is "Player walks Desmond to the gate, watches Juno and Minvera have a cat fight, Minvera shows Desmond the future he could take, but decides that humanity can take down Juno, and he dies". They are COMPLETELY different.

But....But...we ended the cycle of the Solar Flares (Reapers) reaping the Earth every 80,000 Years....oh wait....

pirate1802
11-26-2012, 06:01 PM
Whoa, whoa, WHOA.

People exaggerate. Op here is sad/mad he didn't get his sunshine ending. I didn't feel the ending was good, but I didn't feel it was ME3 level either. I remember a thread here (maybe its in page 2-3 now) about how the ending was the "worst thing in existence." I watched it, and thought this is the worst thing in existence? His life must be pretty smooth sailing then..

pirate1802
11-26-2012, 06:05 PM
But....But...we ended the cycle of the Solar Flares (Reapers) reaping the Earth every 80,000 Years....oh wait....

Every 80, 000 years? We have only two recorded Solar flares in AC lore, occurring at a space of 80, 000 years. The Earth is billions of years old. Doesn't seem cyclic to me.

Will_Lucky
11-26-2012, 06:11 PM
Every 80, 000 years? We have only two recorded Solar flares in AC lore, occurring at a space of 80, 000 years. The Earth is billions of years old. Doesn't seem cyclic to me.

Hey could have been going on longer for all we know.

pirate1802
11-26-2012, 06:18 PM
Hey could have been going on longer for all we know.

..or not. :P

Elegana
11-26-2012, 06:48 PM
Wasn't it every 50,000 years with the Reapers? Did the TWCB even tell Desmond how many years are in the solar flare cycles?