PDA

View Full Version : AC3 bugs

Mossphirunpong
11-15-2012, 12:01 AM
PlayStation 3
AC3 cut scene(Cinematic) bugs,,,, their mouths not open while talking and some other issues in cinematic,,, like the picture of the guy stuck and he's clone his body and moving hands,,making double graphics ,,,, that's graphics break issues

in Multi-player mode ,,, pressing square but it's not killing ,, it's not doing anything ,,, especially while coming from the top position ,, like you on the roof ,, fences,,, hanging equipment,,, it's normally should jump onto the locked target when you press square but this ,,doing nothing ,,, even while walking ,, I press square still doing nothing,,,, and it's too many civilians walking in the way,,,it's hard already to press square and it's not even working ,, but when it work,, it hit civilian instead,,,game developer might have to look into this issues and Decoy and Bodyguard ability doesn't run to the pursuer any more like in Revelation ,,,in AC3 they running and walking the other way,,, not very useful ,, I used to use them to run to pursuer to see which person it's after me as well as lure them ,,if lure not successful and i just walk to them and stun,,but this one running to everywhere,,,

maybe add more abilities like Slow motion time,,,,(like a bullet time in Max Payne) or something like that make certain area around you slow motion time and focus and kill(stun) with slow motion

and People with Thailand PSN account,,, they all come up with Limited mode with their U-play Passport Activated

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-15-2012, 01:44 PM
Hi, please ensure you post these here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720981-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Single-Player-Bugs-and-Issues-Thread-*Possible-Spoilers*

Mossphirunpong
11-17-2012, 12:35 AM
Hi, please ensure you post these here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720981-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Single-Player-Bugs-and-Issues-Thread-*Possible-Spoilers*

First sequence ,,, the one on the ship

What he talk to the drunk guy stand near stair under the ship

Cinematic when he talk with captain on top of the ship before getting attack by other ship