PDA

View Full Version : Tools being used randomly & Hidden blades deploying.

Omegabahamutze
11-14-2012, 10:32 PM
I started running into a problem. I don't know if it's my controller or if it's the game. But yesterday Connor decided to toss a smoke bomb without me hitting Triangle once & today he just used his rope dart as I was running past some guards. Also sometimes when running some reason my Hidden blades deployed as if I pushed the square button even tho I never touched it. One time I was running past a guard & Connor decided to kill him instead with the Hidden blade even tho I never touched square as I only wanted to run past him & not fight his fellow soldiers.

Has anyone ever had any of these problems occur with the Hidden blades deploying when you never touch the button for them to or tools being used even if you didn't touch that button as well?

Assassin_M
11-14-2012, 10:37 PM
Nope

Omegabahamutze
11-14-2012, 10:39 PM
ok.thanks for letting me know

Assassin_M
11-14-2012, 10:40 PM
ok.thanks for letting me know
Maybe you should try another controller if applicable..

zhengyingli
11-14-2012, 11:02 PM
You sure the buttons on your controller didn't get stuck? Happened to me once, though only for a few seconds.

Omegabahamutze
11-14-2012, 11:18 PM
Not sure, they could be. I'm using another controller that was meant for my pc only. But looks like I might be using it for my PS3. So far it hasn't done it yet.