PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly unable to find games ACR MP

Censureret
11-14-2012, 08:50 PM
For the best 4 - 5 days ive been playing ACR MP and never had this problem but suddenly i am unable to find any games even though i can see on my friend list that there are players inside different sessions..

Does anyone else have this or does anyone have a solution to this ?

emtibotl
11-14-2012, 10:45 PM
Yeah, I have the same problem. I see sessions but cannot join, I open sessions and noone joins. Activity shown is medium, though the number of sessions available strikes me as odd... it's far too low.

Sadly I don't have a solution for you and I doubt that it's something on our end. Three hours ago everything worked fine and I didn't change anything regarding my internet connection.

Morankurai
11-15-2012, 02:33 PM
Since a few days, I'm experiencing the same problem. When searching for a session, it "rushes" through the sessions (it comes up to 8/20 instead of 3/20 sessions like normal, before it decides to create an "own" empty session). But it actually never connects to a game session, or I simply wasn't patient enough. But nothing about my internet connection has changed, as far as I know.

There is a way to still play the game, though: Open up your friends list, browse through your contacts and if someone is playing a session/game mode you like, select to join him in the dropdown menu. That's not a good solution, but for some time, it works.

Anyway, it's sad that the AC:R multiplayer is apparently getting more and more lag, glitches and issues at the time the next sequel is going to come out. I didn't have any problems playing Brotherhood's multiplayer, even after the release of Revelations. Apart from the growing difficulty to find players, of course. And I would enjoy coming back to AC:R's multiplayer from time to time, even when I got my hands on AC:III's.

Censureret
11-15-2012, 02:51 PM
Can any Dev, Moderator or anything assoisiated with UBISOFT please confirm or deconfirm that there is a problem?

chizzy12
11-16-2012, 02:13 AM
same problem here man. ever since the activity changed to MEDIUM, i cant join anything. says my NAT is now moderate, but i havent changed anything.

really annoying

smlab_pl
11-16-2012, 06:12 PM
I've got the same problem, and the Ubisoft won't do anything about this, because they want us to buy AC3... I am sure, I WILL NOT buy AC3, It's gonna be the same crap all over again like it was with PC servers in AC Revelations. :p

AlexFili
11-16-2012, 06:24 PM
Sadly I had problems with Brotherhood and to this day have not got it working properly. Hope AC3 is better.

Deltoz
11-16-2012, 07:15 PM
I took the liberty of adding most of you as friends so there is a better chance of playing. when someone is already playing take some time and check if anyone else is online and invite them to the session.

The main reason i play MP now is to reach lvl 20... you can never have enough Uplay points :D

so if anyone ever tries MP check if anyone else is online :)

Pieteris
11-16-2012, 08:08 PM
i think they're just busy with ac3,i'm pretty sure they read our posts,cause i created a thread about acr mp and it was deleted :/ It would be great to know whats going on..

superb123
11-16-2012, 08:14 PM
ACR multipalyer server has been DDOSed,cheated,hacekd and developers has no anough money to fix it quickly hahh

Pokhendy
11-17-2012, 12:47 AM
Hey guys. Same problem here. Today I can played SIMPLY DEATHMATCH, but nothing more, any other sessons. But guys, only couple days and AC3 is here, so I will wait for it and then we will see.

harhan321
11-17-2012, 04:00 AM
Same problem on the PC. I've been a regular player for a month and had no problems connecting to games. I've been unable to play since Wednesday. Glad to know I'm not the only one with this issue, but horrified that it hasn't been noted by the devs yet.
I got ACR from Steam.

Censureret
11-17-2012, 02:25 PM
Okay so apprently the only thing working at the moment is Simple deathmatch all others are bugged note that all other modes state "Medium activity" this is an indicator that something is wrong. Where simple deathmatch states "Low activity"

Pieteris
11-17-2012, 04:08 PM
Technical support don't even reply to their customers,good job ubisoft..

emtibotl
11-17-2012, 05:11 PM
Okay so apprently the only thing working at the moment is Simple deathmatch all others are bugged note that all other modes state "Medium activity" this is an indicator that something is wrong. Where simple deathmatch states "Low activity"
Yup, I can back that up... just tried a few minutes ago and - considering the popularity of the mode - easily found a lobby. This is very obviously a scheme by Ubisoft to make us all better assassins! :D

HeJurm
11-17-2012, 06:21 PM
The match-making is broke. I need to try simple.dm now, though. :D

Censureret
11-18-2012, 03:21 AM
Okay so new update:

Apprently the only way around this (for the players who has the bug - note that not all players seem to have this) is that you find as many friends as possible and create a group forcing the server to create a lobby on your settings..

HeJurm
11-18-2012, 02:40 PM
Okay so new update:

Apprently the only way around this (for the players who has the bug - note that not all players seem to have this) is that you find as many friends as possible and create a group forcing the server to create a lobby on your settings..

Yeah but still random people cant join your game. You can only join friends games and invite friends to your games. Simple deathmatch seems to be the only mode that the matchmaking works on atm.

leo_assassin93
11-19-2012, 03:16 PM
I am having the same problem!!! today in a total of an hour ad 20 minutes of searching, i could only play 1 session of simple deathmatch. This is pathetic. Itr has been going on since the past week. Can someone from Ubisoft please address this issue!!!!!

Pieteris
11-20-2012, 02:07 PM
Yeah,i tried to write technical support,no reply... I also write them on facebook,they asked me to contact technical support,i already wrote there couple of times :/

Firoz92
11-20-2012, 07:16 PM
ull wont believe thiss !!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4041882129709&set=o.342468882474866&type=1&theater

Firoz92
11-22-2012, 07:34 AM
I took the liberty of adding most of you as friends so there is a better chance of playing. when someone is already playing take some time and check if anyone else is online and invite them to the session.

The main reason i play MP now is to reach lvl 20... you can never have enough Uplay points :D

so if anyone ever tries MP check if anyone else is online :)

im doing the same o:)