PDA

View Full Version : Liberation missions (possibly very minor spoilers)

eagleforlife1
11-14-2012, 08:20 PM
I have completed every single Liberation mission in both New York and Boston and yet I only have four Assassins and the other two aren't showing up in either New York or Boston. I think I spoke to a potential Assassin in New York. It was a woman I know that much but haveen't seen her since completing the rest of the missions.

eagleforlife1
11-15-2012, 03:08 PM
Bump. Also, I have got all the homestead recruits but they aren't levelling up and I have not been given missions by either Lance or Miriam.

Gianavel
11-15-2012, 03:18 PM
The Liberation tab of your log book should indicate who you need to go speak to. If it does show that you need to go speak to a contact (like your example, Deborah "Dobby" Carter), and you don't see it on the map, explore more of New York. The contact is hidden under some map fog.

eagleforlife1
11-15-2012, 03:38 PM
The Liberation tab of your log book should indicate who you need to go speak to. If it does show that you need to go speak to a contact (like your example, Deborah "Dobby" Carter), and you don't see it on the map, explore more of New York. The contact is hidden under some map fog.

Ok thanks, I'll give that a go.

RatonhnhakeFan
11-15-2012, 04:57 PM
You must have some part of New York/Boston map unexplored. That's where all the stuff is hiding. Synchorinizing view points doesn't uncover the whole map in AC3, you need to run around yourself quite a lot

Assassin_M
11-15-2012, 05:05 PM
You must have some part of New York/Boston map unexplored. That's where all the stuff is hiding. Synchorinizing view points doesn't uncover the whole map in AC3, you need to run around yourself quite a lot
Waaaaa View Points have no point Waaaaaaaa.. I dont want to run around Waaaa I want everything uncovered for me after Syncing with view point..... Like a damm baby

RatonhnhakeFan
11-15-2012, 05:08 PM
Waaaaa View Points have no point Waaaaaaaa.. I dont want to run around Waaaa I want everything uncovered for me after Syncing with view point..... Like a damm babyIt is irritating though how little map you uncover by running around yourself. If the uncovering 'circle' was bigger when we walk around, it would be perfect. The way it is, you can literally run next to some quest giver 5 meters from him and it won't register on the map lol

Assassin_M
11-15-2012, 05:12 PM
It is irritating though how little map you uncover by running around yourself. If the uncovering 'circle' was bigger when we walk around, it would be perfect. The way it is, you can literally run next to some quest giver 5 meters from him and it won't register on the map lol
True.. But the ridiculousness of people whining just because the game FINALLY lets go of your hand for a bit is..... Ridiculous

LightRey
11-15-2012, 05:27 PM
Hey, didn't you guys have a bet?

Assassin_M
11-15-2012, 05:28 PM
Hey, didn't you guys have a bet?
And you missed my triumphant bestowal of the fantastic Justin Bieber Signature...

He wore it for 9 days xD

RatonhnhakeFan
11-15-2012, 05:36 PM
Hey, didn't you guys have a bet?Yep, and I wore my Bieber sig :p Dropped it early though since I have an important petition in the sig that was way more pressing :rolleyes:

Assassin_M
11-15-2012, 05:37 PM
Yep, and I wore my Bieber sig :p Dropped it early though since I have an important petition in the sig that was way more pressing :rolleyes:
Wait... You dropped it early ?? PUT IT BACK ON NOW !!