PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding Uplay & deluxe contents

varunb
11-14-2012, 06:42 PM
I want to know that does Uplay download additional deluxe content like the soundtrack & other files once the game is registered in your Uplay account ?

Mr_Shade
11-14-2012, 07:05 PM
Hi there,

Your initial download should contain the bonus content - however that varies with retailers, so best to contact them directly, since some may need downloading..

If you use Uplay to download the title, then Uplay will also download the content.

varunb
11-14-2012, 07:11 PM
My download speed is slow so if I borrow my friend's standard edition dvd & use my deluxe edition code, will uplay download rest of the files like the soundtrack & stuff if I try to redownload the entire game later on ?

Mr_Shade
11-14-2012, 07:19 PM
My download speed is slow so if I borrow my friend's standard edition dvd & use my deluxe edition code, will uplay download rest of the files like the soundtrack & stuff if I try to redownload the entire game later on ?
As far as I understand it - Uplay will try and download the entire game, if you have a digital deluxe.- since the key is for the entire game - but best to check with the retailer or support.

for disc based games, it 'should' only download the extra content.