PDA

View Full Version : Game ending bug. Major bug pls help

FlagrantJoker35
11-14-2012, 11:40 AM
I have already inserted the two power sources and after abstergo mission i was able to insert the third power source also without any priblem but after that i wanted to play theabstergo mission again so i used playback and after completing it when i went back it played the same cutscene again in which desmonds ather tells him to insert the third power source but i alredy plugged that in before the playback so i went to insert the third power source again but the the stairs are closed which open after inserting second power source,i checked locatiin of second power source its alredy in but the stqirs leading to third power souce are closed now,what do i do? i tried every possible options restarted the game,started sequence 11 and came back to temple but still the stairs leading to third power insertion location are still closed,what do i do?

Gianavel
11-14-2012, 12:05 PM
Presumably you saw what happened in the Temple after you put in the third power source. Is that still in effect? I'd be more specific, but this wasn't posted in the Hints & Tips folder...

FlagrantJoker35
11-14-2012, 12:23 PM
yeah it extended the bridge i checked that also the bridge is bqck to its original place the effect is goneI am afraid to continue the game from sequence 11 what if the pathway to third power source insertion remains closed even after completing connors part of the story

FlagrantJoker35
11-14-2012, 01:17 PM
I have played every assassins creed game till now and i am a big fan of ac series I am dying to complete the game but now I can not because of this bug,I have had many small bugs througout the game but tbis one is not acceptable as it completely ruins the story and whole game for me pls give me the proper solution fast