PDA

View Full Version : !!HELP!! it was a great game untill??

MAX_III
11-14-2012, 09:50 AM
I cant believe the DEV team keep putting in these stupid ( Race against the clock) that just stop's the flow of the game and last night i died 50 + and over 2 hrs trying to continue.
They nearly had a game that would rival SKYRIM. Please can anyone tell me how to get back to the ship Aquiala, the room is on fire I climb on to a cabinet move Left jump, move towards a gap, an explosion breaks timbers I thought i could climb on to reach 2 windows that not open.??? the ships icon is about 60m away. Please anyone.

ProdiGurl
11-14-2012, 12:37 PM
This makes me extremely nervous since I abhor all racing/chasing in AC & avoid it at all cost in optional missions.
I'm about sure I'll have the same trouble as you whenever I get to this part. :nonchalance:

MAX_III
11-14-2012, 01:01 PM
thx for your reply. this was a side misson, so impressed with the ship and its movments I took peg-legs offer of a tressure map thinking i could go to sea, but NO I think i will have to cancell memory and forgwt it, as your the only responce on 2 sites.

Lass4r
11-14-2012, 01:54 PM
I had no trouble with this one whatsoever, so I don't really understand where you're coming from... the one you're on is called Fort Wolcott, look it up on youtube if you're having trouble.