PDA

View Full Version : Please make Desmonds's Missions Replayable. *SPOILERS*

xZerox_123
11-14-2012, 04:50 AM
As you may be aware by now, Desmond dies at the end of the game and we are not able to access the computer in the present-day to replay his missions. Its a shame that we cannot go back and replay these, especially the Abstergo mission, that was AWESOME. I think you guys did a really good job with these, especially the last one. Anyways I am hoping that you guys can make these missions replayable in a future patch. Yes, I know, Desmond is gone and it wouldn't "make sense" but I personally, and I'm sure many others as well, don't care. We should be able to access these through the DNA menu. Please try too implement this in a future patch. Thank you. :D

Mega8BitPanda
11-14-2012, 03:02 PM
I really would like this to happen, maybe I could find some new found appreciation of the levels if I could replay them and take my time now I'm done with the overall story.

A story reason could actually be they're reviewing footage from the UAV drone that acted as the camera for Desmond in those missions and uploaded to the Animus Cloud or just being reviewed. So it isn't like we can't play them just because Desmond is dead either.