PDA

View Full Version : If Ezio's Family Lived

MaskedJ
11-14-2012, 02:52 AM
So I woke up this morning after finishing AC2 for the fifth time, and I wondered to myself "How would things have turned out if Ezio's family never died?"
Or at least Petruccio lived, because his death was so unfair.

So what do you guys think, if the Auditore's were never hung, what would have happened?

RyokuMC
11-14-2012, 03:15 AM
(If that happen) Minerva: We are ****ed

TrueAssassin77
11-14-2012, 03:35 AM
Ezio would have been a banker.

MaskedJ
11-14-2012, 04:32 AM
No, I mean the same stuff happened, like Uberto still betrayed them and the family was forced to flee to Mario's villa, but Ezio was able to save them from the gallows. What then? And even if none of that happened, Ezio wouldn't be a banker, at least not a full one. His father was planning on inducting the boys into the order, so I'm sure that Ezio would have learned of the assassins and such.

scooper121s
11-14-2012, 08:17 AM
In brotherhood, ezio said federico joined the Assassini order

zhengyingli
11-14-2012, 08:28 AM
In brotherhood, ezio said federico joined the Assassini order
Wait, when did Ezio actually say that? Was it when inducting Claudia? It's been a while...

scooper121s
11-14-2012, 08:58 AM
Wait, when did Ezio actually say that? Was it when inducting Claudia? It's been a while...
Yeah when he was inducting claudia
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Federico_Auditore_da_Firenze
And this actually says a member of the assassin order

Soulid_Snake
11-16-2012, 12:22 AM
So I woke up this morning after finishing AC2 for the fifth time, and I wondered to myself "How would things have turned out if Ezio's family never died?"
Or at least Petruccio lived, because his death was so unfair.

So what do you guys think, if the Auditore's were never hung, what would have happened?

Quite a lot of it was unfair for obvious reasons, I would have preferred for his dad to die, and Ezio to seek justice. You never know, we could possibly return as Ezio's father in the future, afterall he was an Assassin.

Assassin_M
11-16-2012, 12:25 AM
If Ezio`s family lived. Ezio would`v probably done like Desmond and escape his family when faced with the reality that they`re Assassins. (Giovanni does not seem like William, though)

But I do not think Ezio would be willing to throw away his laid back life to be an Assassin just to kill Templars.

itsamea-mario
11-16-2012, 01:42 AM
I think he would probably still have become an assassin, though perhaps not as great an assassin as he was.

scooper121s
11-16-2012, 11:45 AM
I think he would probably still have become an assassin, though perhaps not as great an assassin as he was.
Agreed, and to you username, LOL