PDA

View Full Version : This game needs!

WiriestScroll3
11-13-2012, 10:51 PM
More huntable animals, real moose Yukon or Alaskan moose etc. Better skilled recruit assassins they injure too easily when they fight against captains etc. Also they need look like more assassins like in Ac: Brotherhood. And more side missions this game dies after main story line. More harder enemys example templars like in Ac 1 or some kind of bad assassins. Free-roam sailing, what point that ship gives us if we cant use it freely. Automatic change summer/winter. More outfits, weapons. Share you toughts :-)

Assassin_M
11-13-2012, 10:55 PM
1-More Huntable Animals (No point)
2-Better skilled recruits, because they injure easily (You do not train them enough)
3-No they do not need to look the ones in ACB, They look more individualistic now.
4-More Side missions ? Beside the other 100 ? (Every open world game dies, you know... nothing lives forever)
5-Harder enemies (Fair enough)
6-Free roam sailing (Fair)
7-Current Gen cannot withstand automatic Seasonal Change (You should be thankful we actually have deforming snow)
8-More outfits (Hell Yes)
9-More weapons (Such as ?)

Powawolf
11-13-2012, 10:57 PM
1-More Huntable Animals (No point)
2-Better skilled recruits, because they injure easily (You do not train them enough)
3-No they do not need to look the ones in ACB, They look more individualistic now.
4-More Side missions ? Beside the other 100 ? (Every open world game dies, you know... nothing lives forever)
5-Harder enemies (Fair enough)
6-Free roam sailing (Fair)
7-Current Gen cannot withstand automatic Seasonal Change (You should be thankful we actually have deforming snow)
8-More outfits (Hell Yes)
9-More weapons (Such as ?)
I still require Ezio theme Sword\weapon :O

zhengyingli
11-13-2012, 11:01 PM

Took me too long to realize this, but didn't all of the Assassins from the Renaissance also look unique? Besides the iconic hood for the main character, I felt the uniforms they used in past recruits contradictory to what they established in ACII.

WiriestScroll3
11-13-2012, 11:03 PM
Ive trained my recruits to end! Still they fight like monkeys. Why they just can be like they was in Brotherhood. And hell yes we need moose.

Assassin_M
11-13-2012, 11:04 PM
Took me too long to realize this, but didn't all of the Assassins from the Renaissance also look unique? Besides the iconic hood for the main character, I felt the uniforms they used in past recruits contradictory to what they established in ACII.

This...

No one ever thought about it ?? That NONE of the Assassins in AC II wore hoods, but Ezio ?? I like that they brought back this ittle aspect. That Assassins were integrated into society.

Excellent point

zhengyingli
11-13-2012, 11:07 PM
This...

No one ever thought about it ?? That NONE of the Assassins in AC II wore hoods, but Ezio ?? I like that they brought back this ittle aspect. That Assassins were integrated into society.

Excellent point
I remember I was the only one *****ing about ACII to my circle of friends due to that fact. And I'm pretty sure Ezio in Revelations said the Order was set free.

Assassin_M
11-13-2012, 11:08 PM
Ive trained my recruits to end! Still they fight like monkeys. Why they just can be like they was in Brotherhood. And hell yes we need moose.

It`s called Elk... its a type of Moose

Silent Running5
11-13-2012, 11:15 PM
More huntable animals, real moose Yukon or Alaskan moose etc.

real moose, Yukon or Alaskan moose. In the New England States ?

Assassin_M
11-13-2012, 11:20 PM
real moose, Yukon or Alaskan moose. In the New England States ?
He`s from Finland xP

WiriestScroll3
11-13-2012, 11:21 PM
It`s called Elk... its a type of Moose

Jesus ******! Its Wapiti=Roosevelt Elk :-)

WiriestScroll3
11-13-2012, 11:22 PM
He`s from Finland xP

Rasist? Is there some problem if im from finland?

Assassin_M
11-13-2012, 11:28 PM
Rasist? Is there some problem if im from finland?

Good God, Man No..

I was saying that maybe its because you`re from Finland that you`re not familiar with America`s Animal Life.

WiriestScroll3
11-13-2012, 11:43 PM
Joke :-) I know what you mean. And that i know for sure there is moose mooses in New England area myave you guys dont know it :-)

Assassin_M
11-13-2012, 11:49 PM
Joke :-) I know what you mean. And that i know for sure there is moose mooses in New England area myave you guys dont know it :-)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/74/Moose_distribution.png

Moose distribution around the globe. No New England States

WiriestScroll3
11-14-2012, 02:20 PM
This map lies. World record mooses are harvested on Kamchatka Peninsula Russia, and this dont point there, also there are few harvested north alaska. Human cant never know where they are because they move alot. So this map u have here dont say nothing. Nevermind still it would be nice get more animals.

Edge0fSanity
11-15-2012, 06:27 AM
The game needs polish. I'm getting really, really annoyed at all the glitches.

And it needs progression with items and the story, like the Hookshot unlocking parts or the world, etc.
I'd love for the environments to actually matter. Like finding building in previous games unlocked animus completion %, etc..
Levels/puzzles that unlocked special items, like ALL the games previously.

Seriously, they took all the fun purpose and progression out of this game. You could really get to the end without seeing/doing 80% of the game.

zhengyingli
11-15-2012, 09:53 AM
The game needs polish. I'm getting really, really annoyed at all the glitches.

And it needs progression with items and the story, like the Hookshot unlocking parts or the world, etc.
I'd love for the environments to actually matter. Like finding building in previous games unlocked animus completion %, etc..
Levels/puzzles that unlocked special items, like ALL the games previously.

Seriously, they took all the fun purpose and progression out of this game. You could really get to the end without seeing/doing 80% of the game.
There are still lairs, and completing them grants you a pretty sweet item, Puzzles are watered way down, though.

WiriestScroll3
11-15-2012, 10:13 AM
Assasnation tombs would be great :-) And more unique rewards from tombs , chest etc. Also we need Aquila back i mean free-roam. There is many things what this game needs :-)

zhengyingli
11-15-2012, 10:16 AM
Assasnation tombs would be great :-) And more unique rewards from tombs , chest etc. Also we need Aquila back i mean free-roam. There is many things what this game needs :-)
There are still tombs, and a reward for completing them.

WiriestScroll3
11-15-2012, 10:21 AM
If there is lairs tell me where? I quess you are talking **** know :-) Only small caves maybe, but not big lairs.

zhengyingli
11-15-2012, 10:29 AM
If there is lairs tell me where? I quess you are talking **** know :-) Only small caves maybe, but not big lairs.

Hey there now, I'm just trying to be helpful!!! No spoiler: Collect trinkets and give them to the peg leg sailor near the Aquila. The more you collect, the more locations you reveal. And no, the lairs are not small caves on the Frontier, lol.

WiriestScroll3
11-15-2012, 10:34 AM
Lol im asking is there assasnation tombs and thrs not because what you mean is captain kidds treasure missions, so there is not real assasnation tombs like in AC 2.

zhengyingli
11-15-2012, 10:40 AM
Lol im asking is there assasnation tombs and thrs not because what you mean is captain kidds treasure missions, so there is not real assasnation tombs like in AC 2.
I mean, same type of deal. Assassin Tombs, Lairs of Romulus, Templar Lairs, Masyaf Keys and Captain Kidd's are all categorized under as secret locations. But if you're talking specifically about Tombs, no, there are none.

TOMatXL
11-15-2012, 02:24 PM
Needs ...

A(t least one) badass female protagonist!

RatonhnhakeFan
11-15-2012, 04:32 PM
This game really needs missions in Ratonhnhaké:ton's village with more Native presence, characters & customs

BuriedSorrow
11-15-2012, 06:01 PM
This game needs to let us kill innocents without being desynchronized.

Assassin_M
11-15-2012, 06:14 PM
This game needs to let us kill innocents without being desynchronized.
Yeah That`s a Tragedy..

tarrero
11-15-2012, 06:58 PM
More Jägers!!!!!

WiriestScroll3
11-15-2012, 11:26 PM
This game really needs missions in Ratonhnhaké:ton's village with more Native presence, characters & customs

This would be great! So we need more side missions :) Also those Assassins Tombs, Lairs of Romulus etc. Why they take them away from us. I dont get it.

WiriestScroll3
11-15-2012, 11:29 PM
More Jägers!!!!!

There is enough Jägers. They dont end never, but we need more difficult enemys, like some sort of bad assassins or something like that. Ive killed +10 000 enemys already they are too easy to win also Jägers.