PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find Jagers lol?

RatonhnhakeFan
11-13-2012, 08:03 PM
Need to disarm them to complete one of the club challenges, but I can't find them xD

ACfan443
11-13-2012, 08:29 PM
They're everywhere (it's the big guys). Go to Boston and rack up a full notoriety, then run around grabbing the guards' attention and go to a wide street, all the guards will come straight after you (jagers included - I did it like this for the trophy)

RatonhnhakeFan
11-13-2012, 09:49 PM
DId what you said, can't see a single Jager. Do they look different after the game ends? Do they appear at all when Bluecoats are present after the game's end?

WiriestScroll3
11-13-2012, 11:38 PM
Get lvl 3 notoriety and walk around they will find you. They have masks, green clothes, they use swords and they are bad asses :-) Use tactic Block+Disarm if you try only Disarm they hit your nose wrong side you head :-) Hope this helps. Also if you wanna kill them best way is Block+Pistol/Bow etc. Also snares kill him.

ACfan443
11-14-2012, 12:03 AM
DId what you said, can't see a single Jager. Do they look different after the game ends? Do they appear at all when Bluecoats are present after the game's end?

I got that trophy after the game's end. They were part of the bluecoats, they have funny shaped hats and wear grey/beige outfits (they're the ones that grab your arm and head butt you when you attempt a standard attack)

RatonhnhakeFan
11-14-2012, 12:47 AM
I got that trophy after the game's end. They were part of the bluecoats, they have funny shaped hats and wear grey/beige outfits (they're the ones that grab your arm and head butt you when you attempt a standard attack)

The fat ones? Because this is what Database shows:
http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd355/tygrt7/jager.jpg And I don't see any of them, even with level 3 notorierity

Blind2Society
11-14-2012, 01:04 AM
^ Those are the Jagers and as others have mentioned they only show up when you have notoriety level 3. Start a big fight when at (or to get to) level 3 and kill them all. Stick around for a bit and Jagers will show up, and continue to show up.

The best place I found to do it (if you are good at combat and can deal with a crap ton of enemies) is the border of the burnt part of NY.

RatonhnhakeFan
11-14-2012, 01:06 AM
Ugh finally 'found' them, their hat is actually different than show in this pic. 8 more to disarm lol. Thx guys!

WiriestScroll3
11-14-2012, 02:25 PM
Yeah they dont have cowboy hats after complete game. Ive killed about 1k them, little more challenge to fight. This game should have more harder enemys. :-)

Gianavel
11-14-2012, 05:58 PM
Yeah, that picture is of a British Jager. The Patriot one looks a little different.

gothpunkboy89
11-15-2012, 12:39 AM
Go to the forts. there is always 1 Jagger at any fort. If you have to just go to a fort start a fight and just start disarming everyone.