PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions from a loyal fan

rmdinning
11-13-2012, 08:01 PM
I have been a fan and loyal follower of the AC series and I am very pleased about the new addition to the franchise. However, I do have some comments that would improve my experience. First, I was sad to see when Connor donned the assassin outfit that no permanent mark was made to his left ring finger. That symbol has more meaning behind being an assassin then clothes ever will. Second, he didn't even know the creed!!! Nothing is true, everything is permitted! Not even Achilles seemed to know about it. I feel that the essence of Assassins Creed was slowly being lost. I was very disappointed. Thirdly, I know that this is a very different character from Ezio who is a charmer and ladies man, however, I kept waiting for some kind of romance or even some form of sexuality coming from this game. Connor being a passionate man should have some sort of carnal desires. It was a let down.

It is the little details that create fans for life. Please respect how much we have dedicated to these series too. Thank you all for your hard work and incredible imagination.

RMD

Pleasefixmyacc
11-13-2012, 08:38 PM
Please read the forum rules before you post next time.