PDA

View Full Version : A few questions about ACIII [SPOILERS]

gp2razor
11-13-2012, 06:29 PM
1. How does the team know that Lucy was a double-agent?
My guess is that sixteen told Desmond of this information whilst in the black room in ACR and that The Lost Archive is sixteen telling Desmond about himself.

2. Why does Desmond wear his hidden blade on his right arm in ACIII? Isn't it usually the left arm? He wore it on the left arm in previous games.

infamous_ezio
11-13-2012, 07:12 PM
It makes no sense how he knows, Jeff yohalem stated in a pod cast that TLA was viewed from clay's POV ( he was relieving his memories) so desmond had no knowledge of lucy's betrayal. In AC3 desmond says "I chose to kill her, i knew what she was". Apparently he saw what she was going to do. Ok then why the hell did he yell "please stop.. NO" when juno forced him to kill her? Why was he so cut up about it at the start of revelations...? They stuffed up with so many plot points. So what we have, according to the past games is desmond who has no knowledge of lucy''s allegiance, but then bam! everyone suddenly doesn't care and knows about it... i knew they would do this I KNEW IT!

gp2razor
11-13-2012, 07:13 PM
I agree

pirate1802
11-13-2012, 07:18 PM
Why was he so cut up about it at the start of revelations...?

Desmond was a mess at the beginning of Revelations. Probably he remembered later as his mind cleared up.