PDA

View Full Version : Require your simple help...

avk111
11-13-2012, 05:34 PM
Hey guys ,

i require some help in the following issues:

1- how do I update the AC3 on my PS 3 I updated all my system but don't know how to update the game.

2- how do I unequip the sword with Connor ? I don't require it.

3- is it me or is it challenging when you are on high notoriety to get rid of the guards

hope you can help me guys thanks

Aphex_Tim
11-13-2012, 05:42 PM
1. Once you start the game it should automatically update. If it doesn't you've probably already updated it.

2. You can buy a war club from a store. It will replace your sword and then you can throw the warclub to an enemy or targeted civilian to get rid of it.

3. Yes, it's very challenging but you can reduce notoriety by ripping posters from walls (1 star), bribing town criers (2 stars) or bribing a printer shop owner (3 stars).

avk111
11-13-2012, 06:05 PM
Thank you for your answers

i hope there is. Better way for:

2- getting rid of the sword , I don't know how to throw the club.

3- I agree with what you said however when there is a massive group of guards chasing you down your wont really get the time to either enter the press office or Bribe the criers , I'm not sure how to find the posters

thanks again

Aphex_Tim
11-13-2012, 06:18 PM
Once you have a warclub you can throw it by targeting an enemy or civilian and pressing Triangle (or Y if you're playing Xbox). Another way to get rid of a sword is to pick a chests lock while holding the sword. Connor will drop it once you start lockpicking.

Also, when being chased, once you've broken the line of sight try hiding in haystacks or tall grass or blend with civilians. Of course you could also kill all the guards.

BBALive
11-13-2012, 06:26 PM
Thank you for your answers

i hope there is. Better way for:

2- getting rid of the sword , I don't know how to throw the club.

3- I agree with what you said however when there is a massive group of guards chasing you down your wont really get the time to either enter the press office or Bribe the criers , I'm not sure how to find the posters

thanks again

Run to an area with a crier or printing shop nearby and kill all of the guards that chased you. You'll become anonymous and will be allowed to bribe the crier/printer. Your other question has been answered.

Dan Pen 97
11-13-2012, 08:33 PM
Does this mean that you are going to be able to play the game.?