PDA

View Full Version : mountains

s1dragonlord
11-13-2012, 05:06 PM
Traveling through the snow is bad enough but the mountains really suck. There are two items one in the frontier and one in the homestead which are very high in the mountains. Ihave gotten both of them, but there is like 20 miles of mountain face and only one way up and that way is not easy to find. The one in the frontier is a feather buy the white cougar and the one in the homestead is a trinket in the northwest area. I spent an hour or more running back and forth along the mountain face and looking at the trees and had an extremely hard time finding the way up the first time. I enjoy a challenge, but to spend that much time chasing down single items is kind of crazy to me.They could have at least put more than one way to climb up them. I would like to know what others think of the mountains and these difficult items to get to. Thanks for the feedback.

Dan Pen 97
11-13-2012, 08:32 PM
Traveling through the snow is bad enough but the mountains really suck. There are two items one in the frontier and one in the homestead which are very high in the mountains. Ihave gotten both of them, but there is like 20 miles of mountain face and only one way up and that way is not easy to find. The one in the frontier is a feather buy the white cougar and the one in the homestead is a trinket in the northwest area. I spent an hour or more running back and forth along the mountain face and looking at the trees and had an extremely hard time finding the way up the first time. I enjoy a challenge, but to spend that much time chasing down single items is kind of crazy to me.They could have at least put more than one way to climb up them. I would like to know what others think of the mountains and these difficult items to get to. Thanks for the feedback.

They might not be able to do what you siad. But keep it in mind ok.