PDA

View Full Version : Easiest way to kill officers/Brutes!

JACKEDRAM1500
11-13-2012, 04:57 PM
If you're having trouble with the big guys or find yourself in a fight with a large amount of heavy soldiers put your Bow in one of the slots with full ammo and just counter their attacks and then pres triangle right after, It will just shoot an arrow into their chest and kill them on the spot. Your basically untouchable.

Think about it like this. How ever many arrows you have when the fight starts is the amount of free kills before you even have to take out a weapon. It also works with other items but the arrow can sustain it for much longer.

kriegerdesgottes
11-13-2012, 05:02 PM
I figured out that if you counter and then double tap the X/A button he almost always breaks their defense.

savill81
11-13-2012, 05:06 PM
You don't even need to counter them, just double defense break which knocks them off there feet and then kill on the ground.
I do however when i am fighting go out of my way to use all of my weapons, and do all the counters with pistols, bows, rope darts, poison darts, you can counter with any weapon, one of the best things i love about this game, he truly can use his weapons in near enough anyway.

Aphex_Tim
11-13-2012, 05:19 PM
If you're having trouble with the big guys or find yourself in a fight with a large amount of heavy soldiers put your Bow in one of the slots with full ammo and just counter their attacks and then pres triangle right after, It will just shoot an arrow into their chest and kill them on the spot. Your basically untouchable.

Think about it like this. How ever many arrows you have when the fight starts is the amount of free kills before you even have to take out a weapon. It also works with other items but the arrow can sustain it for much longer.

Also works with pistols, ropedarts, snares and tripmines.

JACKEDRAM1500
11-13-2012, 05:34 PM
Also works with pistols, ropedarts, snares and tripmines.

Hense the "It also works with other items" part. Smoke bombs work good too cause it leaves everyone around you in "finish mode" so you can kill everyone with one move.

True_Assassin92
11-13-2012, 05:56 PM
They're all easy to kill, they all have a weakness :p

BBALive
11-13-2012, 06:29 PM
Any tool works, as does break defense and disarm.

I prefer to mix it up to keep the combat exciting. I rarely double tap break defense, I like to do it once and combo them to death.

pacmanate
11-13-2012, 07:08 PM
All guards are easy. Especially these, just double disarm. Or one disarm and button smash attack..