PDA

View Full Version : Naval Privateer Missions Full Sync?

Kaswa101
11-13-2012, 03:16 PM
Sorry if this has been asked already, but I couldn't find anything on it.

Okay, so I'm stuck on one of the naval missions, or rather, the requirement for full sync. Not sure about the exact name, but it's the one where you have to lure and lure the Orppheus ship. The objective requires you to destroy 3 ships by shooting their ammo reserves, so does anyone have any tips for this? I've barely been able to get 2 ships using their barrels, because they always die before I get the chance to shoot/break open the side of their ship. I've searched on YouTube for help as well, using the naval ram, and even that didn't seem to make it easier. :(

This is really annoying me to no end, considering I have to replay it from the beginning each time I accidentally destroy a ship. :mad: Any help?

ktyoung
11-13-2012, 03:20 PM
If it isn't a main mission, then it is not a requirement for full synchronization. But I know which one you're talking about. What I did was mainly duck and turn, and instead of using charged cannon-fire every turn, all I did was fire one charged shot per ship, and then evaded them until my cannons were charged again. After that first charged shot, it was mainly duck-and-cover. Hope that helped!

Kaswa101
11-13-2012, 05:32 PM
Thanks for the tip. :)

I realize it's not needed for the story sync, but apparently I heard you need 100% in everything for one of the trophies, and this is the only mission I still need to complete. :(

ktyoung
11-13-2012, 11:30 PM
Ah. Funny, wasn't aware of that. Anyway, glad to be of service