PDA

View Full Version : SPOILER: Captain Kidd

True_Assassin92
11-13-2012, 11:25 AM
After finishing the mission, I ended up getting a shard of eden. Now each time I load a screen, the message pops up of me having acquired a new weapon, called the shard of eden, a citizen mission item. I wonder if you can actually use that piece and if so, where can I find it?

The mission clearly gives the indication a sequel of connor is coming, I think. Also do you think Kidd was an assassin? The AC logo seems to be on his belt, might not have paid attention to whether he really was one( if it has been said throughout the story )

LightRey
11-13-2012, 11:38 AM
The shard deflects bullets (this also works for Desmond for some reason).

I don't see how you think the mission indicates a sequel for Connor. It doesn't really seem to indicate much of anything other than that he got his hands on a TWCB artifact, which, no, does not really imply a sequel of any kind.

As for Kidd, I doubt he was an Assassin. It's quite clear he was being chased by Templars who were clearly after the Shard, but he did not recognize what the red crosses meant, which any Assassin would.

True_Assassin92
11-13-2012, 11:41 AM
It is true what you say and I know the effect of the shard, but now that you've acquired it, do you need to get it somewhere or does connor wear it immediatly? So that it gives the effect you've mentioned when fighting?

LightRey
11-13-2012, 11:47 AM
It is true what you say and I know the effect of the shard, but now that you've acquired it, do you need to get it somewhere or does connor wear it immediatly? So that it gives the effect you've mentioned when fighting?
You don't have to do anything. Once you've completed the mission the effect is there. You'll notice that when people shoot at you sometimes you'll see a yellow light around Connor (or Desmond) and you won't get hurt.

Omegabahamutze
11-13-2012, 07:53 PM
If only there was a way to know for sure if he was an Assassin or not, I know his outfit has the emblem on it.