PDA

View Full Version : Help xBox glitch at 60+%

XyZspineZyX
12-07-2003, 04:43 PM
While jumping back and forth between the large post and the bookshelves that pop out, I get stuck before climbing up on the bookshelves and the screen goes black with jumping noises in the background. When I retry I get the black screen, etc. When reloading the games I get the Prince walking with his hands in the air in slo-mo and no controls. All my games now load that way. AND I cleaned my disk and I take the disk out at night. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO. I love the game and want to finish. Thanks very much.

XyZspineZyX
12-07-2003, 04:43 PM
While jumping back and forth between the large post and the bookshelves that pop out, I get stuck before climbing up on the bookshelves and the screen goes black with jumping noises in the background. When I retry I get the black screen, etc. When reloading the games I get the Prince walking with his hands in the air in slo-mo and no controls. All my games now load that way. AND I cleaned my disk and I take the disk out at night. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO. I love the game and want to finish. Thanks very much.