PDA

View Full Version : Please help with missing side-missions!

silvermercy
11-13-2012, 09:46 AM
I've just beaten the game on my PS3 and I'm back to playing with Connor at the Homestead. I've seen on other forums people talking of Connor chasing pigs and playing a ball game with George Washington. I've never played them during my gameplay. I think I'm also missing artisans and, thus, resources, too. I keep checking the map but there are no missions left, in the Homestead at least. Anyone know where I can find all the above?? :( At least the game with Washington.

LightRey
11-13-2012, 12:46 PM
For some you need to explore sections of the map you can't reveal by using viewpoints. For others like the thieves challenges you need to meet certain requirements and someone will approach you.

Reign
11-13-2012, 04:59 PM
As far as the artisan's are concerned this may help but, I also don't want to raise a false alarm. I have been researching the artisan's and crafting process during my playthrough. And I have read more than a few articles that state if the artisan's are not aquired before you beat the game in a very specific order they will not be available post completion. Requiring you to play the whole game again to be able to use the crafting system. Like I said I can't confirm this because I have been taking my playthrough very slowly and checking the Homestead after every main mission and doing any quests that appear for the crafting aspect of the game. I can tell you though I am at sequence 8 and none of my artisan's have leveled up at all so I am not sure I did it correctly either.

I would encourage you to do some searching on your own about it, but so far that seems pretty common in all the articles I have read on the subject. I find it a little upsetting that Ubisoft did not include more in game information about these types of restrictions that could cause one to have to replay the entire game just because there was a "misunderstanding" due to lack of information about how the mechanics were designed.